Subway Employee Review

Boring and repetitive, not good pay
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Ellesmere Port21 July 2019
Always doing the same thing, not good wage, (5 pounds an hour). It’s a very busy workplace so you’re always busy which is good BUT it’s repetitive and the pay isn’t good enough for the amount of jobs you do within one shift. If you’re I’ll you have to go in if no one covers for you, only allowed ONE FREE SIX INCH SUB if you work 5 hours. Everything else you have to pay for. Shifts not good as I go college and sometimes struggle to balance it all- not good hours that suit my life

Other Subway Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work, staff made me feel awful.
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Sandwich19 August 2019
The workplace was horrible, I felt like the staff did not treat me with respect and they had their little group in which I was excluded. I was only making sandwiches when they wanted to gosip, or when staff was low even then I was only on salad. Most of the time I would be called in to do the washing up. The manager was awful and absolutely up her own butt (excuse the language). The back is unclean.
Pros
Free lunches, discount
Cons
Long hours, disrespectful staff/manager, unclean
Subway isn’t the best.
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Wolverhampton, West Midlands18 August 2019
Personally my time at subway was not fun. They treated me and other staff badly. The managers didn’t communicate efficiently and wasted time a lot by sending staff home early etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.

511.6K