Subway Employee Review

An alright place
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Daventry, Northamptonshire7 June 2019
My typical days at Subway were either a 12pm to 4pm or 11:30am till close (7:30pm) which consisted of me making and serving sandwiches to customers, making sure the place was clean and then opening and closing the store properly.

I have learnt a few things while working there, such as how to open and close the store, doing stock count and operating the tills.

The hardest part for me was having to work on my own from 3:30pm till close due to it being stressful when there were small ques and only one person to serve them all, which would take a while.
Pros
cheaper lunches
Cons
Not enough hours

Other Subway Employee Reviews

Demanding
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Purley, Greater London17 July 2019
It was a demanding job, but the pay was not worth it. Constantly on your feet all day. You meet a lot of new people everyday and you create new friends everyday with returning customers and a by providing a good service.
Pros
Free lunches, meet new people
Cons
Wage
Bad
Sandwich artist (Former Employee) –  London17 July 2019
Worked there a couple years back when i was only 16. They had me close the store at 12am alone despite my age, took money from my wage every month, poor management. Despite all this the customers weren't too bad.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Too short of staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.

511.3K