Subway Employee Review

If I could leave 0 stars I would
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Southampton17 June 2019
Worked here for a couple months early last year, my fellow employees were amazing! But the manager of the garage was horrible! I had a customer shout at me one day, I got pretty scared, told management about it and the next day I heard them playing the cctv, I could tell it was me as I heard my voice, and they were all stood laughing, the manager, assistant manager, subway manager, all in one room laughing. Then I was meant to be paid weekly, didn’t one week without any explanation, another week paid me less than I was meant to get, forever dropped and gained hours nothing ever regular. Told my close was bad even though the place was sparkling, they just didn’t like the fact it was done in time for me to leave when my shift ended 🤷‍♀️
Pros
Fellow employees of subway
Cons
Pay, management, hours

Other Subway Employee Reviews

Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth14 July 2019
Some of the stuff are lovely there but the pay is poor and the manager can be quite rude they can make you feel very low at times and they talk about other members of staff when they are not present
Pros
Free lunch after 4 hours and 25%
Cons
Treated badly
productive work place
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sussex13 July 2019
Its a nice working environment but just wasn't what I was looking for so if your interested in making food I recommend. The pay wasn't good either and didn't give me good hours.
Pros
discounts
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.

511.3K