Subway Employee Reviews for Sandwich Maker in Manchester

3.0Job Security & Advancement
Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 39,201 reviews
Knowledgeable Workplace
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester23 May 2019
As it was my first job, I found this job quite knowledgeable andfunfull.
As a sandwich artist I have to open and close the shop, prep food, display product or food, cleaning and washing, cash handling and customer service were typical day tasks of the job.

As part of a team I learned how to be a good team player, people person, retail lover, professional and proactive. Management was quite nice they all were very friendly and kind with their employee.

Making suds for people is a lot of fun to get to meet new people everyday and some regular customers too. Difficult part was for me that the work place was to far away from my house but it all worth it because when you meet with different people and your friend. they fill up your day with joy and laughter.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
To away from my house
Worst place to work
Sandwich Artist Subway (Former Employee) –  Manchester10 May 2019
When I first started I never got any sort of training. Staff that worked there were leaving and if you didn’t get on with the manager you would hardly get any hours. The pay was also rubbish for what you do. Wouldn’t recommend
Pros
Free employee meal
Cons
Horrible staff