Subway Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 37,613 reviews
the worst job of my life
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh16 May 2019
Easy job, fast to learn and not busy.you will get a poor salary. wrong people provide a bad menagment, don't paid for a holidays. they sell a horrible food, often due to date.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
bad management
O.K
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cheadle28 April 2019
I worked here when i was very young and was only working around Ten hours a week for about £5 per hour. The job its self was fine for a part time role whilst i was studying but as most Subways, the one i worked at was a franchise and we would never be paid on time, as i was the only brave one it was left for me to send a text to the owner requesting our payment and overall They weren't a reliable Boss.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Never paid on time
Horrible place to work
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester9 October 2018
I work in subway in a hospital the nurses where very rude and end up reporting u for it. Long hours good pay though. But as for the management very sly and make sure they get what they want even if it involves breaking afew roles. Have to say am glad to be out of that place
Pros
No free meals
Fun enviroment
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newcastle-under-Lyme5 October 2018
Working at subway is a great place for a first time job. Staff make the environment to fun place to work. Depending on how busy the workplace is depend on how fast the work will go.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
flexi rota meaning hours can constantly change
No regular shifts
no regular shifts
dealing with customers
fun work place
customer service (Former Employee) –  London, ENG2 May 2014
i worked monday to friday sometimes monday to thursday 7 to 9 hour according to the shift available for me.i learned many things from that place like how to increase my customer interception.the managment was very good and the staff members was very helpful. i enjoyed to work their because the staff was very good in nature.
Pros
free sandwiches and drinks
Cons
long hours 8 hour per day
fun at workplace
Customer Service Assistance (Former Employee) –  London, ENG9 April 2014
Normally it was a good experience and learned so many new things like inventory management, making sandwiches, time management .
the hardest part of the job is to work on saturday night till 3 am in the morning serving drunk customers. don't feel safe at all that time as there is no security at that place.
Pros
free drink