Here to help
Responses from Indeed users:
Subway Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager47 reviews
United Kingdom47 reviews
Found 47 reviews matching the searchSee all 48,449 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I was assistant manager and team leader of two different stores and they expect the world of you for not much more of minimum wage, stupid hours some days ridiculously busy with 2 members of staff and some days so dead you could slam your head off a wall. 0 hour contracts so hours are unreliable and unsociable. Only good thing is if you like the people you’re working with it makes it more bearable
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Subway is a very straight forward job once you learn the formulas and how to do the cleaning. I've learnt so much about food hygiene and health and safety from here and have improved my customer service skills.
Lone working till late at night
overall, staff were asked to work substantially harder and more strenuous shifts, sometimes on their own to maximise the profits while keeping labour costs down. this resulted in a high staff turnover and a generally unpleasant environment to work in.
working 8 hours solo, through the busiest periods of day
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Subway?
Assistant manerger was only on basic wage working till 3-4 in the morning then expected to be in early the next day had to run round 3 different shops due to lack off staff store managers do nothing I was more or less running shops and getting sales in the food hygiene standards and cleaning practice s of some of the students working there on a night was questionable as well
Free coffee tea pop food
Long hours treat me like worse then scum
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 48,449 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Subway
- What is the hourly rate for a sandwich artist26 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Subway?22 people answered
- Is it worth it? do you get enough money to continue with your life you don't have to pay for food so…17 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Subway?15 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Subway?14 people answered
- Do subways do background ck13 people answered
- What would you suggest Subway management do to prevent others from leaving?13 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Subway?13 people answered
- How are the working hours at Subway?12 people answered
- What benefits does Subway offer?11 people answered
See all questions and answers
Subway Reviews by Job Title