Subway Employee Reviews in London

Found 26 reviews matching the search See all 37,613 reviews
Benefits
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London10 June 2019
there weren't many benefits to be honest, the work hours were long for little pay. For people looking to work a subway make sure you're comfortable with spending majority of your tie behind the store cleaning.
Pros
free lunch
Fun
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London14 May 2019
Going into work everyday was not a problem as it was a fun environment to be in aswell as hardworking. The colleagues around me were very supportive during times help was needed, which makes the job easier and better. The most enjoyable part of the job is making peoples customised subs as you get to see different combinations people enjoy eating. On the flip side, the most difficult part about the job is keeping up with the customers, as 1 leaves another 2 would come in so it really tests your skills
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Fun work place and amazing atmosphere
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  London24 April 2019
While working at subway I learn a verity of new skills and also developed my existing ones. The manager was extremely helpful and always pushing me to be my best.
Friendly environment
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  London9 March 2019
Subway Sandwich Artists work in Subway restaurants and are responsible for greeting guests, preparing food, ensuring sanitation standards, explaining menu items to guests, collecting payments, restocking supplies at the sandwich unit area, and doing basic paperwork duties. Based on our selection of example resumes, essential qualifications for the job are a professional appearance, dexterity, customer focus, effective communication, food hygiene knowledge, and teamwork. Most resumes for Subway Sandwich Artists showcase a high school or general education diploma. The employer provides on-the-job training.Good place , friendly atmosphere, good food.As far as fast food goes, Subway is great. They have an excellent system for delivery of the product to the customer.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Insufficient labour
Low pay and long hours
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London20 February 2019
You come in start working straight away. Depending on your shift you do different jobs. These range from washing dishes to serving customers or cleaning the outside area. Impossible goals set for closing as the employees stop getting paid after a certain hour and you are pretty much working for free at that point.
Pros
Good manager
Cons
long hours / low pay
Busy
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London4 February 2019
Everyday was very busy, I would serve customers, prepare the food and clean the shop. I would only work with one other person so there was always plenty to do and I was never bored.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours and low wages
Lavoro molto piacevole e a contatto con clienti di varia nazionalità.
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  London, UK3 December 2018
Il lavoro presso questa catena di fast food è stato molto piacevole e stimolante perché ho sempre avuto una certa passione e predisposizione per la cucina, inoltre, stando a contatto con i clienti ho avuto modo di migliorare e perfezionare la lingua Inglese.
Pros
Buona retribuzione e possibilità di stare a contatto con persone di varie nazionalità.
Sandwish artist (Current Employee) –  London20 November 2018
I worked at subway for five months as a sandwich artist. Where my job was to take orders from the phone, prepare orders, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Tasks and responsibilities: Prepares food neatly, accurately and in timely manner. However, in July 2018 I started working at Subway again in the weekends.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long working hours
Productive and fun workplace
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  London8 October 2018
Serving the customers and taking their orders, making sure they are satisfied with the product at the end and then lastly serving them at the till. Keeping up with the fast paced environment.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Constantly busy
fun work place
bread artist (Former Employee) –  London25 September 2018
subway was fun and exciting meeting new costumers everyday and helping costumer and you get free subway thats the best.
you can have as many subway but after a week you will be fed up.
Pros
free subway
Cons
no hours
Empresa bastante boa
membro de equipa (Former Employee) –  londres30 April 2017
A empresa e boa mas tive o azar de nao apanhar uma equipa eficaz e "amiga", nao gostavam de trabalhar em equipa preferiam fazer tudo sozinhos e isso no trabalho e que nao e possivel
great job
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  london7 April 2017
its usually a busy store. i learn to push myself to the limit. i learn to try to solve problems with people. my hardest part of my job is pleasing others and i always pick other slack of work up. my enjoyable parts is having fun and having friendly coworkers.
Empresa dinâmica
Executivo de vendas (Former Employee) –  Londres21 March 2017
Foi uma experiência agradável, consegui aprender a lidar com o stress e com a clientela!
Pros
Refeições na empresa
Cons
30 minutos de pausa
Ambiente de rtrabajo multicultural
Artist Sandwich (Former Employee) –  London9 January 2017
Trabajo mecánico fácil de realizar y que mantiene la mente ocupada. Los clientes no paran de llegar por lo que las horas de trabajo pasan muy rápido.
Pros
Jornada laboral llevadera
Cons
Muchas horas de pie