Just a casual outfit. Doesnt really matter that much as long as you dont come in naked ;)
Wear all black as you dont get interviews they will set you a trial day.
The clothing for an interview is casual.
Clean and representative
I would wear a shirt, black trousers and a nice pair of shoes/ heels.
Anything it's an easy job to hire
I would wear a white shirt, suit pants and a smart jacket.
- What is the hourly rate for a sandwich artist26 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Subway?23 people answered
- Is it worth it? do you get enough money to continue with your life you don't have to pay for food so…17 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Subway?15 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Subway?14 people answered
- Do subways do background ck13 people answered
- What would you suggest Subway management do to prevent others from leaving?13 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Subway?13 people answered
- How are the working hours at Subway?12 people answered
- What benefits does Subway offer?11 people answered