Learn how to make sandwiches and work at the till and clean
I was shown around and showed how to use machinery and taught how to keep track of stock and how to use the till
The manager was very patient with all of her staff
After a small 15-20 minute interview you go through several video assessments about Subway Sandwiches which you do in your own time. After you pass these you get a certificate then have a small discussion on how you would feel about working at Subway.
You dive straight in with learning how to make, prepare and cook the food, how long the expiry is on each food, changing post mixes and serving hot drinks.
Learn how to prep fillings, bake bread and cookies on a morning, check stock & restock daily, and a deep clean down every day after the end of day sales.
Learn how to make sandwiches.
You start with a tour of the store then your pretty much put straight to learning the art of making a subway sandwich and salads.
Learn how to cut the bread a certain way
Just general things they want you to learn to thrive at the job
There is hardly any training your expected to know it all straight away
The train you how to make the sandwiches for the customers whilst other things like stocking up the shelves and cleaning.
- What is the hourly rate for a sandwich artist26 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Subway?22 people answered
- Is it worth it? do you get enough money to continue with your life you don't have to pay for food so…17 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Subway?15 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Subway?14 people answered
- Do subways do background ck13 people answered
- What would you suggest Subway management do to prevent others from leaving?13 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Subway?13 people answered
- How are the working hours at Subway?12 people answered
- What benefits does Subway offer?11 people answered