This salary is only for pocket money, i can't support family with this poor salary.
It’s not worth it,
it depends on the franchise that you work for if you get free food but 90% of them don’t its at a “discount” rate but it works out cheaper to put it through the till with 10% staff discount! Though after a while of seeing the way co workers prep and rotate stock/ clean the shop it soon puts you off eating there.
Gain more as consultant
It pays minimum wage and role progression is slow and painful. You only get a free 6 inch for your shift and they expect you to work exceptionally and go above and beyond for terrible pay.
Still had to pay. You Don't get free.meals so don't know why some say you do on here. Hours such management socks the role sucks. and no you do not earn enough to live.
Only entitled to a 6inch. No social life. No benefits and unauthorised pay deductions.
Its worth it as transitional job if use it as a stepping stone to advance your career
But the pay as a store manager does not compensate the workload.
Yes as you work up the chain salary increases
I wouldn't want to do it forever
I personally get enough money as I am paid per hour, but if put on a salary it's a lot of work for nothing!
- What is the hourly rate for a sandwich artist26 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Subway?23 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Subway?15 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Subway?14 people answered
- Do subways do background ck13 people answered
- What would you suggest Subway management do to prevent others from leaving?13 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Subway?13 people answered
- How are the working hours at Subway?12 people answered
- What benefits does Subway offer?11 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Subway?11 people answered