Pay more, allow allocated breaks for employees, a free sub meal deal, and to have more than one person in at a time to make sure all jobs get completed to the "high standard" they want.
Have better and less scummy owners
Focus on staff and food safety
Give staff a free meal or at least discount it’s a very busy and stressful job
I would remove single person policy, I would provide enough space for required products to be stored well organised an easy to access.
Earlier closes if anything
- What is the hourly rate for a sandwich artist26 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Subway?23 people answered
- Is it worth it? do you get enough money to continue with your life you don't have to pay for food so…17 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Subway?15 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Subway?14 people answered
- Do subways do background ck13 people answered
- What would you suggest Subway management do to prevent others from leaving?13 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Subway?13 people answered
- How are the working hours at Subway?12 people answered
- What benefits does Subway offer?11 people answered