Have to work more time for unpaid breaks forced on you so will loose hours for such. But they don’t like to say go for a break and they won’t. So you get time taken off for no reason unless you close the shop and do nothing for half hour you don’t see a benefit!
Lykninhave eorked for 5-6 hours
I worked 8 hours and I thought this was fine.
The working hours is depend of your attendance, for exemple: If you are working for a part time you will get less hours form someone who working as a full time but in generally I would say 8 hours a day of work.
The working hours are not set and can largerly vary from 12 hour shifts to 3 hours
Bad-let's leave it at that.
Long for a part time job
Part time. Can be busycan not be.
You don't get many hours working for subway at all. If anything you feel like your begging for hours
The working hours at Subway were very reasonable and were easily changed and re-arranged.
- What is the hourly rate for a sandwich artist26 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Subway?23 people answered
- Is it worth it? do you get enough money to continue with your life you don't have to pay for food so…17 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Subway?15 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Subway?14 people answered
- Do subways do background ck13 people answered
- What would you suggest Subway management do to prevent others from leaving?13 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Subway?13 people answered
- What benefits does Subway offer?11 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Subway?11 people answered