Subway South LTD

Subway South LTD Employee Reviews

Fun, exciting, fast paced work with supportive management
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire1 October 2019
I loved working for CeX and GDMP

There were loads of opportunities and development for people willing to work hard.

GDMP were like a family!

I learnt loads about commerciality, HR, leadership and people management
Bully culture
RMA assistant CEX (Former Employee) –  Boscombe, Dorset20 August 2019
Really bad problem with bully culture in upper management. If you bring up problems you only get punished. Very toxic unwelcoming environment especially in RMA. If you value being treated like an individual with value avoid
Not worth it
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Poole, Dorset18 June 2019
I worked at CeX for a year, they treated everyone like rubbish! The other sales assistants were great but the rest was awfull. Hours were always longer than the rota said and the lunch break was half an hour regardless of your shift length (sometimes 8.30am til 9.30pm). No fridge or microwave so always had to go and buy lunch. Even after working there for a year, doing the best I could they were bias about who would be offered supervisor and management roles (often outside hiring). Just an absolute trainwreck.
Pros
The sales team
Cons
everything
Cex
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire10 May 2019
I wouldn't recommend working here, unless you want higher management treating you like rubbish. A zero hour contract with no benefits. And a lot of hard work for nothing. They hire outside of the store and don't offer promotions in store unless literally no one applies. It isn't worth the pay and although a lot of the FLOOR staff are lovely, its the higher management that don't care if you are unhappy and will happily screw you over time and time again. In all honesty I'd rather someone shove a 50ft pole through my eye than I would work here again.
Pros
The old Floor staff that have been in store around 7months or more.
Cons
The rest of the bloody job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway South LTD. Our community is ready to answer.

1.8