Studio 3

Studio 3 Employee Reviews

Days at work were varied depending on project. Work culture was positive. enjoyable projects. I worked hard during my hours and enjoyed the experience. There was some mis communication between staff and management.
In my professional opinion, the management is unprofessional with false representation. I am not commenting anymore at this time. I will be delighted to answer any questions during an interview.
Dedicada a la formación en nuevas tecnologías, contando con docentes profesionales para su formación y dando becas de alojamiento para alumnos fuera de Valladolid
Good fast paced environment. You can and certainly will learn a lot. I made great awesome friends a cool mentor, and was pleased to be there as long as I was.
Studio molto qualificato sia nelle nuove costruzioni e sia in sanatorie.
Positive and supportive environment. Typical day includes teaching music on your specific instrument to students who are, for the most part, excited to learn! Great kids and honest and easy going bosses.
Pros
Still get paid for late cancellations.
Cons
If I have to write one... I guess that it is a ''work for hire'' position.
Long hours not good pay very careless women to work for too tough on all workers very mean no respect for anyone prices too high for clients pay was too low
Your expected to master things with little bit of training. Other co workers are rude, and will bully you if you aren't as good as they are. Managers don't care about the workers, and their system of doing things is awful
muy buena empresa de trabajar en equipo y muy ordenada y limpia para trabajar .
Pros
no conté seguro medico
Cons
los sobre tiempos
Studio 3:19 is a fun clothing boutique for men and women out of Monroeville, AL and Opelika, AL. The owner is great and easy to work with. The employees truly care about the happiness and satisfaction of each customer.
it was an ok experience.taught me how to maintain organized kitchen area ,co-workers were very nice and helpful.management was very bad .the best part about working there was the personality of the customers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no break
A typical day was dealing with suppliers and clients, accounting, billing, invoicing, filling documentation, managing the director‘s schedule, organising trips and meetings, controlling absenteeism, providing reports on labour costs, overseeing procurement and logistics of the business.

The hardest part of the job was the stress.

The most enjoyable part of the job was I had to do a lot of different tasks,
Dia divertido y de aprendisaje constante
colegas y pares muy amigables

cobranzas de trabajos es lo mas dificil
Pros
aprendisaje
Cons
horarios dificiles
un'ambiente positivo giornata di lavoro tranquilla gestine ottima colleghi disponibili la parte più difficile la pazienza e la costanza la parte più piacevole la disponibilità
Pros
diponibilità
Cons
nessuno