Stuart

Stuart Employee Reviews

United Kingdom26 reviews
Working at Stuart was enjoyable to a level, and at another level, it was very difficult. The enjoyable aspect comes from the teams, people are welcoming to new members and quit inclusive to all people. The difficulties lay in management, demands were flying from multiple directions which conflicted each other, and no real structure. This may have changed since. For a young start-up, you would expect it to be more idea-driven, but they were quick to dismiss ideas from anyone new or not at management level. Hours were not friendly and the work-life balance tilted a lot more towards work.
I have been working as delivery driver for long time. I just want to help you in your journey. With no slott option you have full flexibility in work.
Pros
1, it pays the highest for each delivery on an average. 2, it shows you where is restaurant and customer at the beginning. 3, You can cancel job in first three minutes in no slott option. 4, It has slott system with conditions with minimum wage.
Cons
1 help with chat who will give you any info wrong or right following their interest, 2 they don't have clear waiting at customer address policy, 3 the app itself has wrong info about waiting time in restaurant and customer, 4 you might do more long distance orders than other platforms.
The company pay you for delivery plus bonus per delivery only Friday and Saturday. The other days, you can get multipliers for example: 1.1 or 1.3 that mean 3x1.1 = £3.3 or in case of bonus, £3+multiplier=3,3+bonus £2 = £5.3 per delivery. If you do 2 deliveries/ hour you get around £10/hour.
Sometimes you get 1 delivery in 3-4 hours because they setup the system to give deliveries to the ones are closer or the ones that have scooters and the ones that have priority... that is discrimination, really.

You are not paid for waiting time in restaurants and if you don't contact customer service, they can flag you and if you get a few flags, they can close your account.

There is no option in the app to say, I received the order from the restaurant, i'm on my way to deliver. There should be a button in the app to be pressed when the rider arrived at the restaurant and one after the rider collected the order from restaurant and from that time should have an elapsed time to deliver.

They made a lottery bonus for riders but they cut the weekend bonuses for a delivery...

The minimum hours you can work, you don't get it... because they are secured for other older riders or i don't know because everyone complains they can't get a place to have minimum hours... even if you get, you can get from 2 hours to 4 hours ...

I have applied from march and got interviewed in June.. really ?

They send me a 60 Litre backpack... around 3 Kg ... and they say you can deliver 12 kg. Okay, and the backpack wight about 3 kg... also

I seen nobody in my life with a 60 Litre backpack... in their
 - more...
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not enough work
I will try to stay as neutral as possible, worked nearly 4 years for these guys on and off. My 1st year was really good I made some good serious money. Now I am lucky to make £4.00 in six hours. I talk to support and their response is always generic saying the same thing again and again...
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not reliable work with a steady income
Wouldn’t recommend this company no interest in employees and always men on the ground who get blamed for mistakes never managements fault and unrealistic time frames
Will start by saying the flexibility of this job can be wonderful, however there is very rarely enough shifts to earn a full time wage. They encourage you to work ‘off slot’ (basically means with no hourly wage) on a per-delivery basis, but there aren’t enough deliveries for this to be viable. If you take more than your allocated break time to (for example) change your tyre, they will take away your wages for the entire shift.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not enough hours, not enough jobs, no compassion for workers
I feel good to work with u because I am still interested to get Stuart company. And the company is very popular in the world and in my city of Birmingham.
Putting your name down for shifts allows you to have full control of when to work, online timetable. Always in the loop of updates through email on a weekly basis and your personal performance rating from customers for personal development
Helped me learn how to read a map, understanding customers needs and catering before seeing them and just what it means to be apart of a team
It's ok, sometimes too quite. The app is ok and easy to use. If you can tell us when can we deliver other things that food deliveries in Leicester?

Best regards
Was not difficult to work there and he was quite friendly rarely got mad if you did something wrong and would help you, if you were to need some help.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Stuart?
Pretty good opportunity for someone looking a flexibility on his career. Amazing help and guidance from support team. I would love to recommend this rewarding job to everyone.
A good company but lacks social life and any office fun. There are minimal benefits and incentives to work hard. Lacks progression as the business itself is stagnating, as is the general industry.
You get to know the town very well and get to meet new people that are apart of your team you can goto big events with other people that work in the job also
Pros
Keeps you on your feet, get discounts on alot of things, events
Cons
Sometimes not busy
Was the good place to work 4 months ago. But now too many drivers on roads. You need to work 7 days a week to get money if it’s a full time work. Support is useless especially in busy days. And forget about minimum guarantee pay.
Pros
No bosses
Cons
Not enough jobs
You can work as hard as you want do as many hours as you want but it's never appreciated, you can do the favours and cover for them when they have no drivers, but no appreciation, i was setup for termination from them.

There support team made me wait 25mins for a return job , the rule is 10min, and i got terminated for waiting too long (more than 10min) .

The support guy who made me wait didnt help me, I waited 2 weeks for a reply and they didnt even wanna listen to me just kept saying you've been terminated although we are self employed and under no obligation to make deliveries within the estimated timeframe, and btw I delivered all my packages straight away, a few times I forgot to mark my job off and that's all.

My wife pregnant and they left me in a right situation.
Stuatt is a nice company , very professional , good earning for the rider . Keep same.
Have a lot benefits like be free in the city and enjoy and contra like bad weather and silly people in traffic what shooting (deliveroo)
Pros
Free any time
Cons
Dangerous traffic
Stuart brought a different methodology by introducing reward system. You have to accept all orders. only two can be denied per shift to get garuanteed payment and reward. If you cycling you know some routes are dangerous and hard to reach. So it is like a job but not giving any benefit of jobs. Very less flexibility than Uber eats or Deliveroo. But if you have electric bike or moped you might be alright and get all the rewards.
£ 8/ hour ? Really? £ 800 / week? Really? Where ? Maybe someone who has received this tipe of money can put a review here !
You received £ 8 / hour , but for car you need to take list £2/hour because of Zego rubbish, also you have to pay for petrol , road tax, car repairs to keep going , tax, etc ! So if you remain with £5/ hour , be happy!

Also not all time Slots available, and nobody care about nobody apart of Stuart Support witch is the best part from this Company!

I would not blaim Stuart, because is same like Deliveroo or Uber , so they just take advantage from Delivery Market!

But in time , because nobody care , quality of services will be lower because quality of drivers-riders will be changing!

How many drivers are in debt because of this type of job ??

Bonuses ? Yes , but not enough to cover you hard working and you costs !

Shame because there are lots of quality people, but I don't know how long !

So , after you reading my review and still like to try it wish you Good luck! But if you have something better with you time...maybe not for £ 800/ week,...just do it!
Pros
Money in time
Cons
Being my own boss is good it is a relaxed workplace as I’m not confined in one place, it keeps me fit and active. I have learnt how to navigate my way around local areas my job pays depending on how hard I work and what I want to earn the wage is not set and fluctuates solely on personal performance.
Pros
Own schedule. Flexible working day.
Cons
The demand for deliveries can be very low and my day can take longer if it is not busy.
was a very fun and enjoyable job i would highly recommend this job to young people leaving school, it was good to get to know everyone from all ages, i enjoyed putting a smile on many peoples faces
I applied for this job twice and they never got back to me. They sent me links to watch vids and answer questions after, said I passed but resent link
Cons
Never got the chance to work there. They don't reply