Street League Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Productive and fun workplace, laid back with free activity sessions run. the sessions included boxing, metafit, circuits, bootcamps or general weight lifting.
N/a
Street League is the Uk's most successful sports for employment charity and focuses on NEET young people aged 16-24 years, living in some of the UK's most disadvantaged communities.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Street League
I enjoyed my time at street league and I'm now ready to face new challenges and learn new skills.

The management were very good and they made sure no one felt left out.

I learned how to further my teamwork skills and also how to react in certain situations in the workplace

A typical day consisted of doing a quiz to get our minds active, then we would go into the gym and do our team exercises then when we returned to the room we would do our paperwork and learn about the workforce.

The hardest part of the job would have been coming up with new ideas and figuring out different ways to solve any problem solving questions.

The most enjoyable part of the job would have been achieving my level 3 qualification in Health and Wellbeing.
Challenging and Rewarding Job
Assist with running and delivering employability workshops. These include sessions on CVs, cover letters and interview skills. This involves communication and teamwork.
Excellent
I really enjoyed it and I was worth going to get a grade brought my confidence back and talk to different people and working in groups of people and great people to work with
Street League
Helped me become more confident and comfortable around others and helped me with my communication skills and teamwork skills. Was a great help for me to become more skillful for a work place,
Don't Get Comfortable
Don't get comfortable here. You will be getting praise and encouragement one week and the next you will be getting made redundant.
Working with young people is amazing, but the management are shocking. They care more about the bottom line than anything else and give very poor support. Even in redundancy, no support given.

Would not recommend working for this company at all.
fun work place
very good place to learn and develop coaching and everyday working skills. good working group and very easy to get along with. with a very good and clear goal.
Pros
gain good erperiance
Cons
distance
understanding and honest work place
Amazing people who keep fit.
Always keep us on track and work ready.

Understands peoples life styles.

Never takes noting less that 100 percent effort.
Pros
football
Cons
less hours
Grate Program
Grate People Fun environment help with Employment stratages help you get work placements and a job if they. They Help improve your confidence and attitude towards work.
Pros
Frendly Pepole
Cons
Would like to do it more often
Ridiculous
Made redundancies from offices that were operating in financially well but decided to keep the failling members of staff. Spent 2 years having facility safety concerns & wasn't supported by management because "We weren't payimg for the hire" meaning the saftey of participants was jeopordised on a weekly basis.
Continuous upheaval of employment programs, staff didn't know whether they were coming or going, plenty of false promises from senior management & lack of progression opportunities, you'll hit the ceilling very quickly here, more a career step ladder.

They say they support young people but very happy to clqim money off the engagement of young people but when real issues hit they don't want to know.
Great
Great Place to work very supportive managers. Excellent training an open minded culture. Fun environment flexible work life balance. Good communication and the opportunity to be creative.
I loved my time with street league and enjoyed working in collaboration with a dedicated team who genuinely cared about the charity’s mission and values. A very honest dedicated group.
Pros
Honesty and transparency integrity, Training and Development opportunity
Cons
Limited car parking at Manchester HO
Fun workplace
Every day working for Street league was a joy . You knew that the day was going to be energetic but also knew it wouldn't be the same as the day before .
Pros
Always exercising keeping fit physically
Cons
6 month contract limited chance of future employement
Do not work for street league in london
Street League in London is the worst managed organisation i have experienced that works with vulnerable young people.

The management will come across very nice, but when they are asked about why they have not hit their own targets, they will not hesitate to throw you under the bus, which creates a toxic and paranoid environment.

Management has been known to bully staff out of the company and cause mental health issues to their staff- none of which have been documented or addressed by HR or senior management.

They do not care about the young people they work with and are more concerned with personal agendas. You will have no support or leadership from management.

Management will force any staff out in order to protect themselves and to deflect blame for their blatant incompetence in their own role.

The decision making all the way through the company is completely spineless which ultimately affects the young people they are supposed to be putting first.
Pros
The team is great
Cons
The team wont be there for long as they are all being forced out.
Interesting
This job entailed coaching football sessions for young people aged 16-24 that are not in Education, Employment or Training, with the purpose of progressing them into either education, employment or training.
Productive, Helpful, Fun,
This employability funding course, helps me with building confidence, time keeping, interview skills, Learning new skills for future Jobs, making a CV and applying for college courses or jobs/apprenticeships. Street league provides references for jobs or courses I am looking for to give me more of an advantage/Experience to get into the job or course I need/want.
street league is a positive fun active environment to which I prefer
Pros
extremely helpful for my future
Cons
traveling
street leauge
great atmosphere and good people to get along with, hardworking but also good fun.
good for your health and fitness, communication and team work.

good for experience!
Pros
fitness
Cons
money
Great support
It was a fantastic place to work, I had a fantastic line manager who will anything and everything to support his staff. He offered opportunities to progress in their career.
Pros
Worked for a good manager
Cons
N/a
Productive and great place to learn
Working in teams to do some communication tasks
Learned new skills and how to adapt to a tutor on the pitch

Excellent management

Fun and energetic

Putting on a workout

Playing football
Pros
Half hour breaks
Cons
Short hours
Fun work place, No job security
It was good fundajcdjhzbc.jzx.m xn mnxnbxbhvhjv
jbcjhshj\gjh\bcmncnm nc c

x,bcmzhgfchjabkjddyghjbns

j\jchb mnbxmvzjhbxcnnc,c,mcbhzg\kjhvbn nbc

cbxmnz mxbcjhxbmjcbmnzb
street league
I have learnt about finding work and creating my CV in street league have help me build my confidence of talking to new people.
I love finding jobs on the internet of researching.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Street League. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3