StepChange Outsourcing Pay & Benefits reviews

Encourage to develop and progress within my career
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Hitchin, Hertfordshire28 August 2019
Within a year as a Sales Agent, it was noticeable I was keen to progress my career and use my coaching skills even further so was encouraged to go on the Team Leader course that is run internally. A position then became available which I was successful in and haven't looked back. I have had the opportunity to move across different campaigns to gain further skills across the business. I have been here 3 years now and can't imagine not being here, I love my team and everyone that works here. They put on lots of social events which are always good fun. I have been on free holidays and was able to take my kids to Mexico from the amount of Profit Share received. The benefits here are fab, without Stepchange my kids would never have been able to experience a holiday like it.
Been on 3 free holidays and had a sabbatical!
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Hitchin, Hertfordshire28 August 2019
I have worked at Stepchange for over 7 years now, I started as a Sales Agent, progressed to a Sales Exec then signed up for the Team Leader training course that was running. A position became available - applied and got the job. I love the reward of seeing people develop based on my coaching. I have worked in a few places before working here and not seen benefits and incentives like they do here, I have been on 3 free holidays which is unheard of in other companies. I also took a 5 month sabbatical and truly feel part of a team working here.
Unique place to work
Management (Current Employee) –  Hitchin, Hertfordshire28 August 2019
Its a great place to work. Its a company like no other. You can earn as sales people crazy amounts of money for the work that you do. You get to have great training and given all the skills to be able to do the job, you then get constant support throughout your working life there and everyone is there to look after you. As staff you can self promote so you don't have to beg for more money if your hitting your targets and you have a career path as the company always if they can promote from within so no matter where your looking to take your career path you've got the opportunity to do that here. (also a great Christmas bonus by having some of the companies profit of the year just by doing your job too)
Pros
Work nights out, daily incentives, holidays, uncapped commission
If you want to work somewhere fun and energetic this is your place!
Executive (Current Employee) –  Hitchin, Hertfordshire31 July 2017
People are always quick to highlight when something isn't great but not enough people take the time out to shout when things are great, so here is my review on this place... that I personally think is great!

Monthly paid social events for ALL team members
A fully paid 6 day induction course to ensure you learn the ropes before you start
Friday finish at 4pm
If you become great at your job you move up to an Executive and can leave on a Thursday if you have hit your target and completed your weekly hours by then
No weekend work unless you choose to do overtime
A great basic salary plus the commission you earn is down to you You have a minimum target - no different to if you were selling cars or houses, but there is plenty of opportunity to earn more.
They are consistent with developing and coaching you along the way.
They have a clear progression path - so you can see potential to better yourself and be focused on heading on wards and upwards!
They run Team Leader courses so you can choose to learn how to become a team leader if a more managerial role is your thing.

Yes its hard work - which job isn't? You're not living in the real world if you think you can get paid a lot of money for not doing a lot!
It's sales and people here make a lot of money from it- it isn't cold calling like people think. They work for the UK's leading Mobile Phone brand with great support from them.

The support the Manager's give you is second to none and nothing like I have ever experienced before!

Like I said, people are quick to shout when something went wrong but never enough
  more... gratitude is shown when things are good and try and tarnish other people's opinions from their narrow minded opinion just because they had a tough day.

If you are willing to learn, want to put the effort in to earn a lot of money then this is the place for you!
Pros
Free lunches, paid for social events, great support