StepChange Outsourcing Job Security & Advancement reviews

Great company to start your career and develop
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hitchin, Hertfordshire2 September 2019
This is a great company to build your career and progress internally. You will have the opportunity to grow just like the business is currently. The company gives out great bonus and is a great place to earn while you learn new skills and knowledge. All your hard work gets recognised through the bonus scheme along with other non tangible incentives.
The work culture here is relaxed and friendly.
Encourage to develop and progress within my career
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Hitchin, Hertfordshire28 August 2019
Within a year as a Sales Agent, it was noticeable I was keen to progress my career and use my coaching skills even further so was encouraged to go on the Team Leader course that is run internally. A position then became available which I was successful in and haven't looked back. I have had the opportunity to move across different campaigns to gain further skills across the business. I have been here 3 years now and can't imagine not being here, I love my team and everyone that works here. They put on lots of social events which are always good fun. I have been on free holidays and was able to take my kids to Mexico from the amount of Profit Share received. The benefits here are fab, without Stepchange my kids would never have been able to experience a holiday like it.
Unique place to work
Management (Current Employee) –  Hitchin, Hertfordshire28 August 2019
Its a great place to work. Its a company like no other. You can earn as sales people crazy amounts of money for the work that you do. You get to have great training and given all the skills to be able to do the job, you then get constant support throughout your working life there and everyone is there to look after you. As staff you can self promote so you don't have to beg for more money if your hitting your targets and you have a career path as the company always if they can promote from within so no matter where your looking to take your career path you've got the opportunity to do that here. (also a great Christmas bonus by having some of the companies profit of the year just by doing your job too)
Pros
Work nights out, daily incentives, holidays, uncapped commission
Fast paced and high growth company
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Hitchin, Hertfordshire28 August 2019
*Culture*
- Great socials for the whole company
- Incentives from Friday drinks to holidays abroad
- Fast a fun (table tennis and incentive games in the office)
- Friendly and honest atmosphere

*Company Growth*
- Visionary director and motivated management team that are constantly pushing for improvement
- Real opportunity to progress and grow along with the company

*Management development*
- Sponsored training and qualifications
- Management positions are high responsibility roles where you can make a real difference
Great Place to work, where hard work and application of skill is always rewarded
Manager (Current Employee) –  Hitchin, Hertfordshire27 August 2019
I've worked for Stepchange for several years now and have always benefited from support and encourage from the staff and management here.

Working here has taught me to have fun, work hard and to always strive to better myself, it has helped me to purchase my first home and helped me to travel all over the world.

This is a lively, fast paced place to work and thanks to monthly bonus', yearly profit share payments and a clear path for self-progression/promotion, it's a workplace that truly gives you control over the path you follow in life!
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Hitchin, Hertfordshire24 August 2019
Since joining stepchange i have changed my life complitly with the help from the management my work colleagues every day is enjoyable iand I look forward to coming to work i now have my first flat and i earn some really good money i can't wait to continue my career here and get to the top
A call centre
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hitchin, ENG9 June 2014
In all honesty, although i stayed at this company for just under a year, i was not happy at this company for a number of reasons.