StepChange Outsourcing Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Been on 3 free holidays and had a sabbatical!
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Hitchin, Hertfordshire28 August 2019
I have worked at Stepchange for over 7 years now, I started as a Sales Agent, progressed to a Sales Exec then signed up for the Team Leader training course that was running. A position became available - applied and got the job. I love the reward of seeing people develop based on my coaching. I have worked in a few places before working here and not seen benefits and incentives like they do here, I have been on 3 free holidays which is unheard of in other companies. I also took a 5 month sabbatical and truly feel part of a team working here.
Fun, energetic workplace with great progression.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Hitchin, Hertfordshire28 August 2019
I have worked for stepchange for a year and half now coming in at first as an exec and within 6 months progressing to a team leader. One of the main reasons i joined this company is because of the great support and progression ladder they provide which my previous employer lacked massively. I have now been a team leader for 2 different campaigns and have enjoyed every minute mainly because of the atmosphere on the sales floor and the great people, support and management team that make this company a pleasure to work for.