StepChange Outsourcing Employee Reviews for Manager

Supportive place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Hitchin, Hertfordshire28 August 2019
I job hoped for years until I found this place. To me its always been strange that people get so much support as long as you try your best. From shocking days to struggling days to finally getting it, management and your team have your back to get you to being successful and owning your desk.
So many incentives, outside events and fun on the spot games to make the day better.
Most Execs go home on Thursdays, I mean 4 day weeks full wage plus ££££’s of bonus.
Pros
Short weeks for execs, weeks off over christmas, free holidays, profit share, support whenever you need it
Great Place to work, where hard work and application of skill is always rewarded
Manager (Current Employee) –  Hitchin, Hertfordshire27 August 2019
I've worked for Stepchange for several years now and have always benefited from support and encourage from the staff and management here.

Working here has taught me to have fun, work hard and to always strive to better myself, it has helped me to purchase my first home and helped me to travel all over the world.

This is a lively, fast paced place to work and thanks to monthly bonus', yearly profit share payments and a clear path for self-progression/promotion, it's a workplace that truly gives you control over the path you follow in life!
Fun place to work with great earning potential and ways to progress
Manager (Current Employee) –  Hitchin18 August 2019
A target driven environment but one that is very supported and with targets that are very achievable.

There are clear ways to get promoted so those looking to progress and make really good money have got the opportunity to do that. There are lots of perks available like working a 4 day week for those achieving targets, there are lots of people take advantage of this so it's great that it shows how that the targets are very realistic.

Pleased to say that StepChange is not a 'hire and fire' outfit, the people are very much supported and there are great opportunities for those that are reliable, driven, positive, and are both willing to learn and apply their skills after training. We take a great deal of pride in seeing people develop and succeed in our organisation which is the main focus of the team leaders and trainers.

Atmosphere is fun, there are lots of incentives available and culturally the office is very big on recognition.