Know what heads of departments were up to as they bully and walk around office thinking they own the place. The same with managers.
Train Managers and Supervisors to understand mental health issues and support staff members. Provide a counselling service to members of staff who may be struggling. A valued member of staff will improve output and give complete loyalty!
Value your staff, protect their wellbeing, don’t punish people for being poorly, understand being a Debt Advisor is a stressful job and allow them time between calls which can take hours to complete. The staff turnover for this job is as high as it is because of all of the above. You don’t seem to realise how people feel so undervalued because of how they’re treated.
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Stepchange Debt Charity?3 people answered
- Does STEPCHANGE DEBT CHARITY require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check…3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Stepchange Debt Charity?3 people answered
- Does Stepchange Debt Charity allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Stepchange Debt Charity each day?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Stepchange Debt Charity? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Stepchange Debt Charity?2 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Stepchange Debt Charity?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at STEPCHANGE DEBT CHARITY? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at STEPCHANGE DEBT CHARITY?2 people answered