Steinhoff Employee Reviews

Interview
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lutterworth, Leicestershire23 May 2018
You walk in to an icebreaker and within minutes your split into groups and not even given a chance to even have a one to one interview and not even given an explanation as to why. Do not understand how they can be so quick to judge, pure rude and would not recommend them at all.
Terrible management practices
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  South East21 May 2018
managers stealing your sales making you do things out back so they can serve customers not showing you anything rostering you for late shifts 12-8pm while they do none commission always wrong when they had to pay min wage as required by law put a gateway on commission so if you earned £700 £410 was clawed back but not put on to managers wages.
Pros
Cons
long hours on your own
Productive, busy and fun workplace
Direct Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dartford, Kent3 December 2017
I have and do enjoy working here. I have always been treated fairly and there is always lots of work to do which I enjoy.
I do think that Management should have more involvement the teams instead of deligating views through supervisors.
The hardest part of the job is having to deal with customers issues that should be dealt with by the correct department 'customer service' as it puts back my workload a great deal.
The most enjoyable part of my work is the praise and recognition from customers when they feel I have excelled and also the amazing supportive team I work with.
Pros
The friendly co workers
Cons
Not being able to work overtime
Job work/Salary
Factory Operative (Former Employee) –  Bridgend9 March 2017
Hard work for min wage, the most enjoyable part of the job was it was busy so I was active throughout the day. Nice friendly co workers.
The workplace culture was fine and the management was fair. disappointed I didn't get more work and was let go when they went quiet.
fun work place
upholsterer (Former Employee) –  Huntingdon9 April 2016
was good in there little bit hard but ok friendly people long lunch break conditions were not so bad, and it's probably all
its productive, fun at work place
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen9 October 2013
handling problems with different clients
working as a team to meet goals,
problem sharing