STATES OF JERSEY Employee Reviews

Beautiful island bad culture
HCA/Support Worker (Current Employee) –  St Helier, Jersey8 October 2017
Reading up on the states of jersey, I would not wish to go expensive place to live and a culture of who you know not what you know

I work in support, I personally have developed myself and really enjoy supporting the clients, If other opportunities in this kind of work came up with a salary close to the states I would consider the move.
Pros
Beautiful island
Cons
Expensive and a culture of look after the rich
Good place to work with some quirks!
Not applicable (Current Employee) –  St Helier, Jersey4 August 2017
Difficult to get head round some of the local ways but you get there and there is support. Be sure you've done your research though as it can be a costly place to live.
FlyBe
Information Services & Postal Clerk (Current Employee) –  ENG8 September 2014
In charge of the performance of all other cabin crew members – ensuring that the best levels of safety, security and comfort are met. After training new members of staff I was responsible for supervising new recruits on their first flights as there is paperwork to complete such us flights reporting, banking, debrief and assessments. Providing leadership in the event of an emergency such as an evacuation of the aircraft or severe weather conditions, and giving first aid during a medical situation and maintaining a high level of safety, security and customer service on board.
I also have achieved a NVQ Level 2 in Aviation Operation In The Air. Also CRM-Crew Resource Management, DG-Dangerous Goods, SEP-Safety Emergency Procedure, First Aid, Aviation Fire Drills and Fire Awareness, Health & Safety.
The most enjoyable part of my job was the members of the public and solving their queries and requests.
Pros
Free Travel
Cons
Delays of flights