Starting Point Recruitment Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
Good place to work for
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Walsall23 July 2018
Totally enjoyed my time working for this business. Began on a 28 day assignment and stayed for five years. Paid on a weekly basis which was ideal. Would recommend them to others.
Pros
Weekly payment
Cons
very productive agency, meeting the needs of various clients daily. Plenty of constructive feedback.
Family Support Worker (Current Employee) –  various locations23 August 2016
Every day poses different challenges the agency has different jobs available, transport.contact supervision or respite care roles.
the manager co-ordinates the jobs and gives each job to the best candidate available, our co-worker have the same job description and we support each other throughout the job the hardest part of the job is to remain non-judgmental and not to give personal opinions to the families,and the most enjoyable part is all the lovely children I meet.
diverse and interesting
grounds person (Former Employee) –  walsall21 March 2014
areally enjoyable place to work. Driving to up to 25 parks and playareas every day ,reporting any damage to the relevant departments,removing any hazards broken glass etc.