Stafforce Recruitment Employee Reviews

Grimsby office staff should be sacked
none (Former Employee) –  Grimsby14 January 2020
I went in for a chef/kitchen job as they have non-factory jobs posted on the window. You ask about that particular job, but the staff never really acknowledge it and pull out an application form for Young. No thanks, I want the job I have been trained in. They state you need an interview, but they never contact you for an interview. I don't think those non factory jobs really exist. Office staff rude and treat you like a lesser being because they have a secure job and you don't.
Stafforce
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Grimsby17 December 2019
In my experience working for Stafforce was ok, but I did not like the way they treat me, due to appointments that I proved I was at they still p45ed me.
discrimination
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Grimsby6 December 2019
They have refused to give me work on the grounds that I have epilepsy. Although I am medically fit and have worked in factorys previously and am able to drive,they demand a dr note.
production operative
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Grimsby4 December 2019
easy arrive at work, get told what job to do in the factory. stacking, labelling, palleting, packing. doing whatever they ask me to do as a hard worker
Bad- management have crooked ideals.
General Worker (Former Employee) –  Scunthorpe27 November 2019
I lost my job because someone assaulted me, all the witness statements were taken and it was proven that I did nothing wrong, but they still fired me because of it.
Awful
Operator (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire21 November 2019
The agency are completely useless. Promise you shifts and cancel them without any notice. After that I just got completely forgotten about, purposely ignore you when you ring or text them about shifts. They won’t get your fingerprint done because they can’t be bothered, so you have to fill a timesheet all the time and because you get shifts cancelled, you miss the deadline to hand in the time sheet so you’ll get paid wrong. If you’re looking for regular work. PLEASE PLEASE DONT CHOOSE THIS PLACE.
Horrible management
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire20 November 2019
Its repetitive, horrible staff and management. They mess you around with hours and shifts meaning your sleeping pattern and social life is non-existent. All of the management walk around acting like they are God’s gifts.
stressful and hopeless
general labourer (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire13 November 2019
is an if u have nothing else the company isant to bad depending who u get in the office. its better if you can drive but would be forced to carrie people and not get paid anymore the pay was not enough for most of the work or hours had to put in to make it worth it and they dont like being told no as they expect u to work even on short notice.
productive
Telescopic Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Network rail goods yard Carlisle7 November 2019
Left the home 05.50 in morning was in Carlisle network goods yard 06.30 .started work 07.00 on the telescopic forklift oped up storage area first supplied work force with clips, pads,filled hoppers each side of the line. Then i went back and to with concert railway sleepers 1000,1750 a day. All so unload wagons,clean the canteen and the can. None stop getting all the flak from work force.Left because of it .
wouldnt recommend
Food Line production worker (Former Employee) –  Grimsby5 November 2019
* sent home if no work even after spending money on transport to get there
* no fixed hours
* unreliable
* unsympathetic to workers
* unable to earn a living wage on hours given
Poor service!
Never worked (Former Employee) –  Harworth, Nottinghamshire25 October 2019
The agency’s is rubbish, offer you a full time job then don’t hear back from them. You call and call and chace them up for them never to get back to you, promise you work and that they will get you started but NEVER do! When you call you get passed around from person to person and promised phone calls back to never receive one. Beyond a joke of a company. If your young and have no worries in life then probably a good place to start off but if you wanting to save, looking for good work build a career, have a family I advice staying away as very unreliable and unstable.
Good
Factory Worker, Youngs (Former Employee) –  Grimsby, Lincolnshire17 October 2019
Good work place,fast placced and challenging, clear instructionns from line managers. loved working here and would work there again if i needed a job quick.
Very Good Agency
Assembly Operator (Current Employee) –  Porchester, Hampshire9 October 2019
I hadn't heard of Stafforce before but they have been a brilliant agency to get work through, I was very nervous about starting but the team were great. They answered all my questions and nothing felt too much - I am really enjoying my new job and would recommend Stafforce.
Pros
Really nice people
Cons
Hard work , but enjoyable as we are constantly meeting new people.
Job agency worker (Current Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull8 October 2019
A typical day, arrive before 09:30, so to get booked in onto site. A quick cup of coffee then get equipment out into work area. 10am, open up to general public. Help to sort /recycle the stuff that they bring in. Around 1pm go for a 30 min lunch. Then it's back into the thick of it after lunch,as the last hour approaches, visitors to the site slow down to a trickle, which enables the attendants to get the site cleaned up.
Great company
Dry stores (Current Employee) –  Grimsby Young’s Humberston road4 October 2019
Well looked after from day 1. The team even looked out for me in the first week each morning to see if everything was going ok.
The team at Humberston we’re great especially India
Do not use this agency
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Portchester, Hampshire4 October 2019
I have never dealt with such an unprofessional and ignorant company as Staffforce. They advertised for assembly operatives working at Portchester, Portsmouth. I applied, had my induction day with Stafforce and passed the client company's assembly test. I then spent the best part of 2 weeks asking Stafforce when my start date would be. I couldn't get an answer because no-one would ever call me back!! And my contact at Stafforce was one of their managers!! He would text me back saying "We'll come back to you later today or first thing tomorrow with an update" - and never did!! It would be funny if it wasn't so serious as to how bad this company is. How this company operates on a day to day basis - when it cannot (will not) - communicate with one of it's employees is beyond me. Do not waste your time with this company - life us too short and they will make a mug out of you. You have been warned.
Pros
Ha!
Cons
They don't understand what "communication" is.
lovey staff
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Grimsby2 October 2019
i have worked for them for 3 years. i have tried other agencies and these are by far the best.
The staff are polite and helpfull. they go above and beyond.
I work at youngs south quay. this is a frozen fatorty so people really get sent home.
nice and relaxed work place
Packer/Picker (Current Employee) –  humberston road2 October 2019
best agency ever very productive and a great place to work. nothing is too much trouble, lovely work colleagues. management are brill, allways get plenty of shifts and overtime.
Avoid the place if possible
Labourer (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull26 September 2019
Manngers are a joke. No staff training cant get full weeks in. Temporary contracts only 32hours thats not full time like stated avoid the place if you can
Its ok productive job
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull19 September 2019
No progression within company as advertised, stafforce advertise flexible working but dont say there the ones who are flexible and dont let u be flexible and they complain that u require a day of for job interviews or family emergency and refuse to give u work till u apologise.
Pros
Gained experience
Cons
No training