Stafforce Recruitment Employee Reviews

Helpful agent.
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Rotherham, South Yorkshire12 August 2018
I've had a very good experience with Stafforce, going out of there way to get me work. The first time I dealt with them a lovely lady named stacey picked me up from rotherham town centre and dropped me off at the location as I had no internet on my phone and the bus station wasnt open in town. The second time the same lady offered to come to my house after she'd finished work so I could fill out some paper work to start a job the next day! Never had an agency go out of there way like that for me before. 100% would recommend.
Pros
Go out of there way for you
Cons
Non
Very unfriendly and unhelpful
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Grimsby, Lincolnshire30 May 2018
I went into stuff Force to enquire about a job they had advertised they didn't want to discuss the job with me the girl on reception was very rude and just kept repeating I need to fill out an application to join the Agency online. I was reluctant to do this as I already have a job but was just looking for something new pacifically the job I went in to see them about I'm not interested in them contacting me trying to put me in other placements it seemed that's all she was interested in doing. I also asked the location of the employment they was advertising which she wouldn't give me I only wanted this so I could work out my travelling time I also asked the start finish times so I can work out my childcare which again she didn't want to give me. I've never used a job agency before but have had mixed reports about them from Friends from the experience I received today I think I will stay where I am or look for employment that doesn't involve going through a third party like a job agencies. Very disappointed
Hardworking
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Humberston youngs28 March 2018
I believe stafforce is a brilliant company for new workers who are determined to work and develop their skills, on the other hand people who dont want to sit around for 3 hours listening to a video and wait a long time before getting a job can be bad but if your willing you know that patience will pay off i have full respect for what stafforce offer and what they do
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Start at 5am some time
Nice people
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Stowmarket, Suffolk26 March 2018
The work here isnt always guaranteed but the people are nice and do their best to communicate if you are needed in advance.
The pay is average, factory is cold but cheap sushi!

Overall its not a bad place to work if you don't mind the cold.
Pros
Cheap Sushi, nice team in offices
Cons
small hours
Awful Agency
Waitrose Night shift (Current Employee) –  Leeds26 March 2018
Worst management, incorrect payslips, next to no contact with the agency at all. Still owed money to this day from he Agency and calls ignored. Very very strongly advise to avoid. Shifts you are down for you are not told about and shifts you turn up for you are not supposed to be in for, awful agency.
Productive, Engaging, Everchanging
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Shoreham by Sea, West Sussex15 March 2018
Through the stafforce recruitment agency, I have worked at a food factory, which is at the beginning has been a pleasant environment to work in, where a familial culture was maintained. By the end of my employment within the place, the firm’s culture has almost entirely vanished, and people were viewed as machines which had to a number of 12 hours per day nonstop. Throughout my employment, I have been extensively valued due to my innate ability to learn everything and to adapt to difficult and even almost impossible to manage situations. To present a best-case scenario, at one time working within this place, the production recording system has collapsed and regardless of my lack of training at the time, and because there were no professional to mitigate the situation, assisted by one other colleague I have managed to resolve the issue by reset the system and reintroducing all lost data.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
12 hours, night shifts
overall a good agency to work for.
glazier wooden door manufauture (Former Employee) –  jeld-wen uk, melton mowbray.26 February 2018
placement was good.
No further contact needed as was if had contract with the company placed in.

Good communication via mobile if needed.
register on line
agent called within 24 hrs to arrange induction.
Pros
didnt have to wait for contact each day to here if needed the next day.
Cons
wages sometimes not paid on friday, contact needed and for me was resolved 24hrs.
Good but...
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire22 February 2018
Still agency...will not get contract. There working hours are not safe or stable.

Working sometimes more than 13 hours. In some places if you say no to work more. You may be taken out from work even for 2 weeks
Hardwork doesn't pay here
Online packer (Former Employee) –  Net a porter chalton17 February 2018
I worked with this agency at net_a_porter.packing luxury fashion items to a very high standard and was always on time and worked extremely hard as we were told there was a chance of going permanent with the company, I gave a hundred and ten percent in my performance and at the end of the day only Romanian and polish people were retained even when they did little or nothing as they would sit around and gist while others worked. Racism is a big issue here and nothing is being done about it, very disappointed!
Pros
Cons
Not beneficial if you are black
Forklift driver carlisle
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Carlisle City Centre, Cumbria2 February 2018
Pathetic agency you go to get signed up then here nothing from then they are supposed to find you work but haven't got a clue you get some idiot talking about a job you have done for years which they have no knowledge of think there important because you need them to find you work I would rather fin the work myself than rely on these useless idiots
The worst in grimsby
Opritve (Former Employee) –  Grimsby, Lincolnshire29 January 2018
Get spoken to like muck. Work when they say and they will swap you round with others so one day you work one day will go to another poor person and so on so they can get more people on there books always doing recruitment drives I.e. no work .never get payed on time they will lose your bank details then make out it's your fault .probably get one days work a week
By far the worst agency in Grimsby
Pros
Cons
Dont work for these people
same
Packer (Former Employee) –  Scunthorpe29 January 2018
this job is the same as golden wonder, so everything i just said about that, relates to this job, it is located in the exact same place, so the people are exactly the same
VERY short shift notice, hourly rate changes to suit them
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Brough, East Riding of Yorkshire24 January 2018
Worked night shifts 6om - 6am, some occasions shifts were never guaranteed so they would say go there and see if line manager needs you! Was told £7.50ph, paid £7.05, didn't care when I contested this. Got woke up at around 9am from calls off Stafforce considering I'd only been asleep around half hour after travelling home to ask how shift was, or next shift time. Promised 11 shifts there, only got 6! Typical agency!
Pros
Transport there? £5.50 return
Cons
Everything else.
Excellent place to work at
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Grimsby, Lincolnshire24 January 2018
Staff Force have always done their best to find me work. I need full time work and they know my personal situation. Sometimes the work ends or gets quite but laura always manages to find me something else quickly. I would definately reccommend them for full time work as they try their best at all times. She is always polite and friendly she is a good manager. The hardest part of the job is when you have to pack and it is really cold on the line. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the red hat comes over and says thank you for your hard work. The workplace culture is good
Pros
Good money
Cons
Working at Printcraft(Sand blasting,Machine operating and picking)
Sand blasting (Former Employee) –  Shipley, West Yorkshire19 January 2018
I was working at Printcraft through the Stafforce Company,the girls were very kind and helpful to me,mostly..like 90%,but it’s a good rate.Everything was arranged all the time I wanted so I’d suggest this company to anyone.

Attila
absolutely atrocious!
wasn't told what my job title was. (Former Employee) –  Annan, Dumfries and Galloway13 January 2018
worked for Stafforce at Young's in Annan.

despite being asked to come in for a shift, i was sent to the wrong place and had to ask the reception of the place i was sent to to phone the Job Center (the place that arranged my shift) to find out where i was actually supposed to go - they THEN told me it was at Young's.

when i finally arrived at Young's,the management was woefully unprepared for me (they had no record of me supposedly having a shift there and made almost no attempt to assist me properly in fixing this problem)

i wasn't given any kind of shift/lunch schedule and was simply thrown into the wet fish department with no explanation of the rules and was left to fend for myself for seven and a half hours.

almost no department management were willing to speak to me whilst on the job, not to mention i wasn't properly introduced to them (the promised buddy system for newbies was also completely non-existent) and almost every worker was either unable to speak English or could, and unwilling to (making communication in the department near impossible)

was told by Job Center that my shift started at 3.00pm - wasn't told what time my shift would end at until near the end of the shift when i was simply told to go home (that was at 10.30pm).

left that night feeling drained and completely unwilling to give them another chance.

i handed in my gate card and never went back.

can not recommend this company.

avoid like the plague!
Pros
absolutely none!
Cons
absolutely everything!
was enjoyable
Production Operative/Packer (Former Employee) –  Grimsby, Lincolnshire18 December 2017
Was ok place to work, plenty of new people to meet and talk to. Can be long hours as a mix of 8 and 12 hour shifts, choice of 2 factory's to work at 2.
Pros
not to cold, easy access
Cons
lack of security
Nice Team
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London5 December 2017
I found my branch to be very pleasant to deal with - all the staff are really nice and treat me well. Very professional. They have always resolved any issue too with employers
Never again
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  chorlton London26 November 2017
Don’t get a job at net-a- porter if your black the managers are racist would never recommend any one working in that place and stufforce don’t do anything about it
Ripped off
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Carlisle10 November 2017
The company that I was sent to was a great company I only wish that it was with that company and not stafforce. They make you do a full day's work but will not pay you what they owe, if you are lucky you will only receive 30% of your wages, and when you call an ask why they get nasty and make excuses.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, poor pay rate, might not even get what you are owed.