Staffline

Staffline Employee Reviews

United Kingdom740 reviews
Staffline was okay the interview was a group one and after that we started our induction within a few days.
Then the following week we started everyone was friendly etc.

Only down side is travel is expensive and hours are 2 long.
Pros
Money was good
Cons
Hours to long and to much money in travek
Always busy,always doing extra hours,the more you do the more they will ask you to do.Basic salary, bonuses have been cancelled due to the financial difficulties the company is experiencing - see the value of Staffline shares on the market.
When left the business they refused to pay for my unused holidays, ACAS solved the problem.
I really enjoyed having flexibility and planning when I want to work which was really nice especially if you are young person for to have the freedom to plan when to work and it is great as well that it can go around the studies as well.
I recommend staffline as they cared about me for so many years, always looking for new place to work if one is finished (like CSM in winter had less work they relocated me to another factory)
I worked at Sainsburys warehouse in Trent Vale stoke on trent. This site was run by DHL. The management of Dhl run the warehouse though tactics such as fear, berating & expectations of kau tau from the warehouse operatives. Staff line are a good company but are kept down by the bully tactics of DHL. I would recommend Staffline elsewhere but not Sainsburys warehouse Stoke.
Pros
The road out.
Cons
Manipulation & Disempowerment at Sainsburys stoke.
I worked for 2 years for staffline it was good experience . But now in west London area they don't have more shift due to covid 19 so they terminate contract. But staffline is good 👍 company . Staff was very polite and helpful. I wanted to stay with them 😔 but they have no more work in west london. I will miss them.
Thanks
It was a good experience but this job don't was for me,it was to could.
It was my first job in UK and i was something new for me ti work in 2 Sisters.
Let go for something I never done,
They only want a clean sheet regardless of who you are.

Even after I gave a statement of the situation I was banned

From site.

They had all the evidence on cctv

But still banned me from site
Pros
Money was quite good
Cons
Very very click’y some of the office staff are fake
Excellent work with them for 10 years always looked after me had loads of o/time off them if you worked hard had all the top uniform off them all the PPI aswell
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No trouble
no health & safety involved at the warehouse i worked .
wages constantly having to be checked & corrected ...

Managements don’t listen to workers just concentrate on pleasing terrible employers !!

watch the hours you work as they do Doctor them (by accident) ..

2.5yrs 4 managers same principles ...
Pros
easy to get shifts if prepared to work un-sociable hours
Cons
No health & safety measures especially thro Pandemic !!
At first was brilliant getting all extra shifts asked for, communication was great, fast responses. Then as time has gone on the communication is getting snappy the shifts are barely 1 a week even though my contracted hours are 20 they are only saying 9.5. They over booked so they got charged so instead of booking the right amount of people they just decided to not book anyone for an extra shifts.
Pros
Weekly salary
Cons
No shifts, bad communication
staffline very good
agency

I would like to continue working

with staffline pas 2 sister,and I would like to start

work next week, please,I would like to work

morning shift if possible
Pros
work conscientiously and quickly packer
Cons
They text you on a daily basis for work next day but they don’t always do this they forget so you are forever texting them or ringing to see if you have work next day.
What staffline tells you are your working days, and what your actual working days are, are sometimes wrong.
They don't care for their employees; happily fire 90% of people after a few weeks.
Cons
Too fast
I've been there for almost a year . Very friendly team ,good training provided , opportunity to improve your career . Easy job generally.
Probably the company I ever worked
Pros
Good environment, easy job, beautiful girls
Cons
Sometimes the way that Team Leaders organize the job is not the best
11/10 would not recommend
typical day - boring and long

learned? to not go back there

Work culture? there is none

Hardest part? walking in

Enjoyable parts? mcdonalds down the road does breakfast

is this enough now?
Pros
going home
Cons
going there
Horrendous. Being offered a job, I was told that I will be contacted by a member of staff about my first shift within a day or two. Turns out that they never registered my profile and didn't send me the information regarding my first shift. As they never/very rarely responded to phone enquiries, I decided to go to the warehouse and find out what's wrong. I waited for nearly 2 hours on a lengthy line with people waiting for their shifts. A lot of them were sent back home, as no work was available (including myself). Nearly a week passed, and they still never actually contacted me about my first shift, so I left, because I saw how they treated people who were waiting for work. The coordinator said something along the lines of: "go home, I told you five times". This is just not okay, extremely rude, dismissive behaviour.

I now work with a much better agency.
Pros
Cons
everything
Best ever Agency,paid correctly,Highly rated and cooperative really.Staffline have no issues.People are so good.Abd even they help uh on the site for any problem and any issue
It is really the worst agency at all. They are not fair and ignorant. They promise you a position, but they never give it to you and they pay less than other agencies pay at the same place. They deduct almost half of the payment compared to others especially on Sundays, night shifts and bank holidays. When you try to reach them out l, they keep ignoring you and sometimes they give you one shift and terminate you in the next day

you . Never ever go there
Poor management team they don't take care of the staff at all just themselves and they don't take into consideration that life can sometimes get in the way they take money of you every chance they get
The way they treat there employees is discussing you go for an induction to be asked if your name a list then to be told your not on a list so you won't be going to work today then to be told told if you don't get a text message and you have to reply to make sure your going to work surely when you sign up to an agency you agree working hours/contact management is poorly run don't no how you can run an agency like thisrunrhknowanything like this in my life