STAFFFINDERS

STAFFFINDERS Employee Reviews

United Kingdom15 reviews
I joined staffinders at beginning of year, work is always slow this time, they do try their best to get me shifts at appropriate places for me, although some staff cannot be contacted at weekends in times of trouble. Overall they have gotten me jobs suited to my experience, but pay is quite low for agency work and some contracts don't last long.
I have been working at stafffinders for nearly a year now and find the help and support from management very concise and upfront with no delays in concerns or issues either with phone calls or e-mails.

The hours are suited to my lifestyle and help me maintain a good work/life balance.

I have no problems in recommending other people to work for this company.
Pros
good selection of working hours
Cons
pay could be higher
After just a couple of months with the company I already feel like part of such an amazing team. From the moment I walked in for my interview I received a warm welcome and immediately observed a fantastic company culture.

Training opportunities, exciting projects and ongoing support are just a few of the great benefits of working with Stafffinders. No day is the same and I'm constantly learning something new every day!
i joined staffinders and within a day or two had a full time job , although the jobs are temp i maintain steady employment and they always make sure i have a new job to go to before my current temp job comes to an end
Stafffinders & management will put as much into you as you give to them. I have been working for them for over 18 months now and in that time have been given countless opportunities & support from all team members, from consultants all the way to the CEO.

Due to the nature of the business it is not for the faint hearted and is a stressful and face paced business. However, the rewards always outweigh the stress of targets. As someone who did not have a clue about recruitment I have progressed quickly and met people who have shaped the company and my own progress.

I recommend Stafffinders to anyone who is looking for a 360 recruiting role, especially if you enjoy the rush of sales. The close team and family values shine through every day & each and every day you experience something new.
So for me it was all about the personal touch met with the business manager for an interview , it was a long initial interview i say long , the time just flew in , it was all about me and my progression -after a 2nd interview i was offered the job - YEY ME !!!
So far its as good as she said it was and better sometimes .
The atmosphere in the office is great the staff are so friendly - but you still need to hit your figures - it’s a business right !! so get paid, do great work get an amazing bonus - do the right thing and be honest - and it all pays off .
Amazing place to work
Pros
Being able to speak up and be listened to. And these guys even do something about it .
Cons
None really
It is a family business and the work-life balance is good. Individual approach is valued and there is some flexibility in your role. The targets are very demanding and the pace is fast. Nice team of people and good atmosphere.
Pros
Flexibility, work-life balance
Cons
Hard to meet targets
This is a good company for those who are experienced recruiters.
Due to being a small independent company you're thrown into the deep end. Enjoyed at first however became more apparent it was a sales role.

Owner is friendly as long as you're hitting targets, and then instead of a performance management plan, you're told frankly you're figures are s**t. This is her way of motivation
Great company to work for.. Job security in unsecure times nowadays.. Wouldn't want to work for any other company.
Went for warehouse position, had health n safety ,then told theres your machine, erm that's production not warehouse, anything to get you in the door, avoid
Pros
Cons
False jobs
Terrible to work bad management especially executive chef very unprofessional and bad mannored.
Very high staff turnover because it’s so bad.

Staff meals are discraceful. Always leftovers from functions over the weekend.

As a chef I would highly recommend not going here.

Staff finders are a good agency.
Pros
Good staff accommodation.
Cons
Horrible food for staf
One of the best place i ever work , never had any problems
employees very nice and always willing to help . During this job i meet very nice people and learn a lot of new things.
Various temporary assignments. Placed within organisations where my skills would be of benefit and where I could also advance my legal knowledge. My recruiter listened to me and was mindful of the areas I wanted to work in.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Variable
A typical day at work would be, Collecting petty cash in the morning and heading to the shops to get milk and toilet roll and any other things we need such as, Tea coffee sugar etc.
I have learned how the Recruitment business works as a whole since i started working here and also learning alot about Payroll as i tend to help out in there.

The management at Stafffinders is excellent.