St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals

St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews
Lovely Team To Work For provides High level of Patient Care always maintaining patients dignity and giving the patients choice. Good management and good communication between management and staff
Ward staff are generally OK. Problems come from matrons upward. Directorate management thinks as an RN you are a lazy idiot. They think you can treat all patients the same, do not understand that patients are individuals, they see it all as numbers on a chart. Their answer is always empty the bed, just get it done, resulting in some very near misses and failed discharges. Do not get sick, regardless of the disease or disability, they will run you through the sickness policy and out the door, escorted by security, as if you have stolen something, humiliating.
It’s a good hospital to work in. It is clean, modern, and new-build. I enjoy work there. I have work there for one year as placement counsellor. Thus, I cannot make a general statement about that hospital
It is a amazing hospital. I hope when I graduate to get a full time nursing job on a&e as I love working on that department. I know that area very well. The staff in that department (the whole hospital) are amazing and fun to work with.
Being new to the working in the NHS the staff in the hospital where very caring and took there time to explain different aspects of what they do to me. The consultant I was under took very good care of me and made sure that I understood what was going on. It was a very nice environment to be in and being new I didn't feel overwhelmed but felt comfortable, which was a big help. The hardest part was the location of where the hospital was at and travelling there.
Very supportive and friendly therapy services team.
Opportunities provided to enhance skills within your service.

Positive cultural environment.

Flexible working.
It is good hospital to work with , but I think the HR managers are the worst person in this hospital
I'm struggling with sorting out my contract and basic salary since October
As I am a volunteer I am not paid for the work that I do at the hospital but it is a great place to learn with helpful and friendly staff
Ask a question about working or interviewing at St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4