SRS Care Solutions Employee Reviews

Stressful and Unsupportive
Care Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Lanarkshire14 October 2019
Not a friendly or cooperative atmosphere. Lots of backstabbing from staff and no support from management when issues are raised regarding staff or service users. Very stressful would not recommend as a place to work.
Great company to work for
Carer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hawick, Scottish Borders3 September 2019
Loved working for this company. Was with them for 1yrs and 7month Only left as moved down south. Miss them all xx

Great to work for and all staff are willing to help out as team x
Love it
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Galashiels29 August 2019
This company is one of the very few care providers that focus a great deal in building runs i never find myself driving from town to town on the same day. Approachable managers. A big factor for me is they don't favour anyone base on their availability u can still climb the ladder absolutely LOVE it here and for once in the care industry i dont feel undervalued as a MALE care. #lovemyjob
Very good to work for
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Galashiels28 August 2019
I have been with the company over a year now and i have been supported with any issues that i have came across. Management are very aproachable and the team are fantastic to work with. I would highly recommend srs. Rotas are done so we have runs and we are not all over the borders working sill shifts.
Pros
Good pay, team work
Cons
No cons
Fantasic snd very supportive
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Scottish borders28 August 2019
Since working with srs from March this year I have thrived and enjoyed every second of it. I have felt they have encouraged us all to widen our knowledge and support us through more and more training. I took a fall and was signed off and they were so supportive and caring. Would highly recommend to everyone.
Very unprofessional!!
Support worker (Former Employee) –  Renfrewshire15 August 2019
Not nearly enough training given considering the position and the type of care being offered. The customer base should expect more, as should the councils who take up the tenders. If you are committed to care give them a wide berth.you would be asked to check shift every night for changes. I was never sure more than a week at a time when I would be working!
Pros
Cons
Not enough time to complete tasks required by customer, poor communication, poor Rota maintainable, not aware of shift week to week
No go tbh!
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen11 August 2019
Felt let down by this company in every aspect! Only gave 1 star per category as I can't delete the actual star for no ratings. Take advantage of staff overworked. Have no communication what so ever towards clients quite willing to allow calls to be missed the list is endless.. Lack of pay etc etc
Pros
Cons
List is endless
Very Caring Company
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow9 August 2019
Very caring company to work for who appreciate their staff and go above and beyond to accommodate individual needs. I always found all management really approachable and took interest as me in a person. I really enjoyed my time with this company and only left due to personal circumstances which left me unable to work.
Excellent and rewarding career
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Renfrew, Renfrewshire9 August 2019
SRS have been a great company to work for. I joined March this year and completed the training provided by them which was in depth and very useful for someone like me who is new to care.

The TL's and management have a great relationship with staff, and have always been a phone call away whenever I had any questions or concerns.

I would recommend SRS to anyone looking for a reliable and rewarding job in care.
Great company!
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow9 August 2019
Great communication, friendly and approachable. Always paid promptly.
Support any time I need it and the on call phone is always answered out of hours if needed
Unprofessional avoid
Homecare assistant (Former Employee) –  Lanarkshire20 July 2019
If you value your qualifications or good name please do not touch this company. The team leaders have no relevant qualifications for the post and seriously lack people skills and basic care knowledge. scary situations despite being reported.
Unless you are willing to go along with this your face will not fit.
Chasing fuel money every week and never once paid the correct wage.
And when you do actually leave they will open an investigation into your practice in an attempt to prevent you working elsewhere.
Pros
Sadly I have none
Cons
Short on pay, chasing fuel money, no certificates for training, despite not being paid, very high turn over of staff, conflicting info, Locations of work changed with no notice, Drivers take a using
Cowboys in care
Social Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  South Lanarkshire19 July 2019
Worked for them when they first started home care. The seniors at the time had no qualifications and did not have a clue how to deal with things. The office promised you the world ie guaranteed hours and told you they paid for your availability when infact they didn't. Your areas changed if your face suited. They then employed people with no qualifications or experience in care and major mistakes and errors were happening. Care commission were contacted by all previous care staff regarding these concerns. This company have an extremely high turnover of staff. Avoid this company
Pros
Service users are lovely, Hourly rate is average, Shift pattern is long but its ok
Cons
Staff with no experience including the office, No notice given or even asked to change areas ie lanark to carluke to lesmahagow, Your car is clocking up the mileage (90 a day for me)