Spring Personnel Employee Reviews

Job Adequate
Lubrication Operative (Former Employee) –  Ayr, South Ayrshire, Scotland30 July 2017
Lubricant Operative
Oil top ups, Oil changes and Oil sampling.
Greasing of Bearings.
Checking and reporting leakages
Completing reports and recording Lubricant usage.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
efficient
Temporary Contract Staff (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London15 May 2017
Able to find a range of roles in short space of time. can be called early morning on the day of a job and expected to make it to the job in time for opening
Pros
lots of work available
Just a Temp Agency
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  South Harrow Station2 March 2017
They kept me in work, had various assignments, varied work some places were ok others were good others were not.
It was just a stopgap until I found permanent employment
Fun workplace
Market researcher (Former Employee) –  London, UK28 January 2017
A typical day at work consisted of conducting a market research with public. I learnt new ways of communication skills. The hardest part of the job was neglect-ions from public. Enjoyable part was meeting diverse people,.
fun work place
Telephone Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  London3 January 2017
got the opportunity to be educated on different charity organisations and what they do. Got to speak to new people every day and everyone at work was lovely
work expierience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  London17 August 2016
While working for spring personnel I was working as admin assistant my first duties where basic admin such as answering phones, Photocopying, Filing and some other tasks. I then had a second role which was to find CVs online and enquire about the persons work situation and see if we could match them up with roles.
Pros
Expieience
Consistent work
part time secretary or assistant (Former Employee) –  Liverpool Street Station16 August 2016
Freindly staff who keep in touch with you regarding part time work. They take into account your work requirments and pay expectations.
Not getting a response from them
Visitor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Natural History Museum18 July 2016
I registered with them and I got work for about two weeks, afterwards I kept on contacting them for getting more work and I got no response from them. I have kept on chasing them but still I haven't got a response.
I had to register with other agency because they were not giving me work, they were not even responding to my emails.
Unejoyable and unfriendly environment
consultant (Former Employee) –  London14 July 2016
I have worked in recruitment for 5 years now and this was the worst recruitment experience of my life.
Management was unhelpful
Staff were Clicky and cast certain people as outsiders
Training was very poor
Managers in the London region were rude, sneaky and judgemental.

I am now in a very happy and healthy career in recruitment but i would never recommend Spring to a candidate.
Part Time Accountant
Accountant (Part Time) - Temporary Contract (Current Employee) –  Crewe24 February 2016
A great position where I have been able to apply many of my skills.

I have covered all aspects of daily accounting and enjoyed my time on this placement.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Too far to travel
Great Staff
Temp Assignments (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge9 February 2016
Aside from being encouraging friendly staff, they also went above and beyond to find the jobs that the clients really wanted. They also put extra time and effort in to check our CV's and give us advice before interviews.
Poor agency
Admin (Former Employee) –  Stafgirshire10 December 2015
I work 5 days with this agency, had a personal issue when a family member was taken seriously ill into hospital was joined by them asking me to work. When I was ready to work they offered me nothing when I spoke to them thousand you were unreliable, despite it being a family issue the consultant said "so what not my problem"
Pros
Wages good
Cons
Consultants rude
Excellent work place, with excellent staff
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sheffield1 November 2015
My role as a Temp recruitment consultant duties would be to check people into work, call clients I regularly keep in touch with to see if they needed any staff for the day. Meet up with potential candidates, cold call new business trying to gain more work for candidates I may have taken on.
My time at Spring Personnel was a very enjoyable time, which had to come to an end due to the recession.
The management at Spring Personnel were very supportive and would always be around when needed. They would take the time to get to work with staff on a one to one basis.
Pros
Working in a enjoyable environment
Cons
Lost a lot of work when recession hit.
excellent
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, SCT9 September 2015
there good whith employees very frengly always helpfull, lets youknow in resable time of next job.vares on the job plasment.
Pros
keep you updated
Cons
no security
Fun Work Placements
Mobile Employee (Former Employee) –  Blackpool8 September 2015
the work placements are great the people you meet are amazing and you get to choose where you would like to be placed.
The holiday rates are worked out really weirdly and are hard to keep track of
Pros
Meeting New People
Cons
Long Hours
Proactive and enjoyable place to work
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  York8 March 2015
A typical day would start with a walk around of site to pick up and report any issues or jobs which needed to be reported.

I would check in the site team to make sure they were on site and ready to start their working day. Listen to any concerns or issues they may have and rectify. I would discuss these which the team and look at how we could rectify any problems as soon as possible.

One of my main areas of responsibility was to manage and reduce the maintenance schedule, which had lapsed and required turning around quickly.

The most challenging part of my role was motivating one of my co workers. I managed to improve my co workers performance by leading by good example and demonstrating what appeared difficult problems where actually achievable once given a timeline for completion.

The most enjoyable part of the role was meeting new people and making a significant difference.
Pros
Free beverages
Cons
N/a
very good
Various Temp Roles (Former Employee) –  York, ENG3 February 2015
Brilliant Agency who always had positions to suit my experience
Temporary assignments (Former Employee) –  Newcastle-under-Lyme, ENG27 January 2015
Spring Personnel are a very good agency who always placed me in good roles according to my experience.
Untrustworthy
Sysmone Trainer (Former Employee) –  NELCSU Norwich13 November 2014
I have been working with this agency for the last few months on a role in Norwich and it isn't an agency I would recommend at all. If you do decide to go with them I would make sure you fully understand their pay structure as they have a 10 day SLA on payments which mean that if you work on a weekly payroll you wont get paid until after three weeks.
Furthermore issues have come up with them not being on the supplier framework
Cons
Badly trained staff, deceitful practices to get a contractor on site
Looked after me when needed
Advisor for South West Water/Resourcer for Spring (Former Employee) –  Exeter2 July 2014
Various temping positions whilst continuing search for permanent work. Temping positions included in house Resourcer in house for Spring Personnel and Customer Contact Advisor for South West Water.
Pros
Flexible and friendly staff
Cons
Temporary assignments