Spotless Commercial Cleaning Employee Reviews

Treated like you dont matter
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Montrose, Angus1 October 2019
Was promised paye for traveling but didn't got a uniform weeks later after starting manager ignores your calls and requests for stock then forgets to put your hrs through for you to get paid was all good at the start but then just went sour
Excellent
Domestic cleaner (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire4 September 2019
I have worked for spotless commercial cleaning for two and a half years in Stoke on Trent as a domestic cleaner.i can honestly say they are the best company I have ever had the pleasure to work for.my manager is very approachable and I can ring him at any time with an immediate reply.my stock is always on time.
Cleaner
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Gretna, Dumfries and Galloway28 October 2018
Spotless Cleaning Was Great To Work With So Flexible And Always Got Around Holidays When Needed Great Team & So Good Company Nothing Was Stressful About The Job Because It Was Easy & Straight Forward
fun workplace
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City10 May 2018
Everyone within the workplace was very nice and friendly when cleaning the offices the clients was always very nice and as helpful as they could be overall very good place to work at
Non friendly
Cleaning Staff (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear30 January 2018
There wasn’t really and enjoyable day. spotless is the worst company I’ve ever worked for. Very unwelcoming and unorganised with new people!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not mind working here it is just the hours I am not enjoying. Night shift is hard.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh6 January 2018
I would recommend this job to anyone looking for one. I just don’t think night shift is for everyone. I have worked here over a year now. I would like to work through the day.
Pros
2 paid breaks
Cons
Long hours night shift
Close team happy enviroment
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  QBE Stafford mill street7 September 2017
Good fair safe and clean good manager great at resolving any issues easy to book holiday always willing to help with issues that may arise.
Close team that are easy to work with and friendly.
Pros
Team environment happy work place good communication
Cons
Need more hours
best work
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Musselburgh29 July 2017
This was the best work I've ever had, the hours were great because I'm mostly available late night to early morning. I like and prefer cleaning offices and that was my contract.
Job
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh13 July 2017
Nice environment to work in. Great bunch of people who make you feel very welcome and like part of a team from the start. Very quick start run smoothly.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Traveling
Treated like i dont know basic rules
Cleaner/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh12 June 2017
I have never had such bad management at any job as i experienced with spotless.lying to staff,swearing at staff and managers who cant spell or do basic maths seem to be the norm.
Dont waste your energy doing a good job as its not acknowledged and you will just get more work added if you are a fast worker.
Terrible all round just like the wages
Pros
Friday and saturday nights off
Cons
Everything else
It good Company
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Reigate8 June 2017
It pretty good typical day I have learned to clean a office floor management is okay it good workplace the hardest part of the job is getting Finnish on time enjoyable part when i finished
Pros
It good
Cons
It can be not so good
good place to work and nice staff.
Cleaning Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bellshill, North Lanarkshire23 April 2017
I have worked with spotless for just over 4years and enjoy the job,i am supervisor in the office building,i can also use the machinary such as imops buffers etc and work alone and somtimes work with others as the staff can be moved to other office buildings to help out,i clean offices such as cleaning tables window sills skirtings etc and hoover and also clean the public toilets on site.
Pros
im a very good worker and always make sure my work is up to standard.
Cons
i work the hours thats given and never late and very good time keeper.
Its a ok company
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne14 November 2016
Not the best company to work for but a job is a job. Worked with some good people over the years and can not fault the staff as a whole. I just feel the company needs to be more staff friendly.
Productive place
Cleaning agent (Former Employee) –  Manchester2 October 2016
Everyone was really friendly and helped when I started working there, I would definitely recommend this place.
Manager was always available to answer questions and help
Worst place I've ever worked
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Glasgow G4619 February 2016
I work in a school so a typical day would be rushing about for the full 4 hours of our shift, that could be cleaning toilets or mopping and buffing floors to cleaning up after school events.

The management is a joke they (spotless) took over from my previous employer Less than a year ago and we are on our 4th manager, They all seem to move around from site to site and everything changes with each of them. It could be something silly from how to PROPERLY USE A MOP (not rocket science) to dismantling a Henry Hoover. Communication with the managers is also a problem countless members of staff have made reported issues and not had any feed back or resolution to their issues.

The majority of the staff are decent and civil but lots don't speak English which isn't a problem if the managers could speak the language they do, so training people on correct use of things is always difficult.

The hardest part of the job is motivating yourself to go into work. A few other staff and myself are currently looking elsewhere for employment while working here.

The most enjoyable thing is going home.

I would NOT recommend working here to my worst enemy!!
Fast Paced Workplace with easy going collegues and clients.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, United Kingdom3 March 2015
A typical day at work consisted of cleaning the clients areas and working with clients to sort out any problems that may have arisen. My co-workers were both Polish and this gave me the opportunity to learn a small amount about their culture. I most enjoyed talking with the clients.
Cleaning
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Glenrothes, SCT27 June 2014
i feel that the commuication within the company is very poor as i have tried to contact my group managers numarace times and have never been able to get her ad when i have caled the main office to get in contact with her she is never there to speak to so i feel i have been niglected by my group manager.
productive and fun work palce
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, SCT9 April 2014
great staff, hard working and always willing to go that extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction is met
good job
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, ENG1 September 2013
A day consists of open and closing the building you would clean and doing the tasks required to do.I learned to use a buffer machine.I never had co workers as i would just be working on my own.There was no really hard part to this job. The most enjoyable was open and closeing the building it made me feel i had some responsibillity.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Wages