Sports Interactive

Sports Interactive Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
A lot of detail to fill in, keeping track of transfers in and out of the club. Managerial departures keep you busy, finer details are key in the files.
A great atmosphere with great people who love football. If you love football and want to work on of the best football games this world has seen? look no further..
Working for Sports Interactive has been an amazing experience. I got to work on one of my favourite gaming franchises on the market, Football Manager.

Work hours were set. Any extra hours were paid and they included meal, if it got towards dinner time.

I got to meet the company's CEO and spoke about plenty of different aspects of this journey he has been through.

I definitely recommend anyone that has a passion for Gaming and Football to apply for a job with Sports Interactive
Pros
Good hours, Good Pay, Free Meals
Cons
Short-term contracts
SI is a fantastic place to work if you're looking for an entry level position in the gaming industry. I worked as a QA tester and I have to say the only downside is that the testers are contracted, so you never know if you're staying longer than a few months. Management and senior employees are always willing to help, no matter what the quarrel and everyone is super friendly. They also offer excellent overtime incentives over the crunch periods, with extra pay and food delivered to the office.
This was my first real experience with game development, and the friendly staff at Sports Interactive made it easy and welcoming. I was based externally, yet emails and communication was never a problem.

It offered a great insight into the testing process, and provided a wealth of experience.
Pros
Amazing Staff
Cons
No Pay
I was only at Sports Interactive for 5 days as it was for school work experience but I loved it. It was a different industry from what I was used to but I did learn a lot.
Pros
Playing Football Manager all day.
Cons
Didn't do much exploring.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sports Interactive?