Bollocks, cast staff are expendable, full time staff (I was one off them) was told to make sure you treat them like dirt
VERY UNorganised and not enough staff
Very organised but with very little room for individual circumstance
Do they know organisation? Cause I don't think they do! There bullies who love to boss people around and treat people like rubbish and course you to be small!!.
The company comes down to the core staff and is ultimately run by those as they get the jobs done behind the scenes, the weekend staff offer the services but are mainly there to give more chance for a 1 to 1 service basis.
Organisational culture is good. The staff and management are kind and helpful
Basically you use radios to communicate and whilst customers are around you can't really be yourself but when it comes to closing time the staff are really easy to get along with and you will definitely make a few friends no matter your age of culture.
Its amazing and the workers always have a positive attitude towards the customers
Verygood team and great sprit
- What should you wear to an interview at Sports Direct?20 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Sports Direct? What are the steps along the way?19 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Sports Direct?17 people answered
- What is the notice period to leave sports direct?17 people answered
- What is the Sports Direct employee discount?17 people answered
- Does SD pay weekly or monthly16 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Sports Direct?14 people answered
- If you quit with notice will you still get paid14 people answered
- Is there a necessary age requirement for the summer sales assistant job?14 people answered
- Does Sports Direct require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Spor…14 people answered