I'd make sure my warehouse management were well trained and knew what they were doing instead of having a lot of bad managers running a warehouse into the ground even if they have been doing the job for the last 10 years that means nothing they could be just muddling their way through the day just doing enough to make it look like they know what they are doing but in reality they no idea what they are doing making sure each department had the right amount of workers to ensure that overtime was spread out equally instead of one department getting the bulk of overtime while other departments get very little.
Reorganise the way the shop floor is set out.
Re instate the share bonus scheme
Would change some of the rules such as allow member of staff to talk and laugh within the staffroom.
The pay. Especially for my age (16) i was being paid £5.33 and would work 5 days in the week. I would make it more fair and even considering the pay and age, i would give everyone an equal opportunity to earn the same commission and ensure i work round everyone's availability.
- What should you wear to an interview at Sports Direct?20 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Sports Direct? What are the steps along the way?19 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Sports Direct?17 people answered
- What is the notice period to leave sports direct?17 people answered
- What is the Sports Direct employee discount?17 people answered
- Does SD pay weekly or monthly16 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Sports Direct?15 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Sports Direct?14 people answered
- If you quit with notice will you still get paid14 people answered
- Is there a necessary age requirement for the summer sales assistant job?14 people answered