Make a good first impression and have good communication skills and work well in a hard working team and as well as working alone.
Someone hiring a person by looks ,how you communicate with one another.by speaking good English
How long do I have to wait for a response back if I have been successful
Applied online and got an email to pick a date and time for interview.
Bring your cv to store
It used to be sent the CV to the store then they would ask for the interview to join. After passing the interview a person could get a job yhere.
Drop in cv/application form and then attend interview. on probation for 6 months
Apply online with your cv.
Handed in CV, Interview, Online deatils, Induction.
- What should you wear to an interview at Sports Direct?20 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Sports Direct?17 people answered
- What is the notice period to leave sports direct?17 people answered
- What is the Sports Direct employee discount?17 people answered
- Does SD pay weekly or monthly16 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Sports Direct?15 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Sports Direct?14 people answered
- If you quit with notice will you still get paid14 people answered
- Is there a necessary age requirement for the summer sales assistant job?14 people answered
- Does Sports Direct require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Spor…14 people answered