Spinnaker Contract Services Employee Reviews

Labourer
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, Hampshire21 February 2019
Rubbish company to work for. Promise training and never deliver. Ppe not given for tasks that it was needed for. Staff are not great to deal with and are very argumentative. Always shorted on hours worked
Pros
Cons
Dealing with monkeys
Stay away!!!
Floor layer (Former Employee) –  Lewisham, Greater London6 March 2018
They don’t care about you , they don’t keep you busy. I called them in every each day to give another job and never happen,they say to you” I will call you back” just this.
Stay away from them.
Pros
Cons
Minimum hours
Good working environment and well-paid
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh2 August 2017
While working for Spinnaker's I was given a job working on clearing-out a property in Edinburgh. The work was good. Dealing with management was fine. The job involved some heavy lifting which was difficult but not too challenging when working as part of a team. One of the best things about the job was that I believe we were paid very well for our work given the nature of the task.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Tasks sometimes challenging to one's strength
Poor
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, Hampshire2 May 2017
underpaid and overworked poor management.

really good staff just badly organised - management promise the world and deliver nothing and often underpay people.
stay away.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Surrey19 January 2017
The staff I dealt with started arguments like children, they rush to blame everyone else when they mess up.
Stay well away.
Excellent Company
Trainee Consultant (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth19 August 2016
I worked for Spinnaker for over 2 years and can truly say it is one of the best agencies in Portsmouth to work for.
There was never such a thing as a typical day as it was so fast paced and ever changing you had to be able to adapt. I was taught everything about the current job market, latest legislation's and how to deal with people from all walks of life from many different countries.
The management were always very supportive and very keen to teach me anything I needed and supported me so I could progress to be the best I could.
The co-workers were fantastic fun, all of them would gladly help in anyway they could and assist even when they were busy with their own jobs.
The hardest part of the job was having to leave, unfortunately due to person reasons I had to move out of the area but the management team were amazing and outstanding.
Pros
Amazing team, great support
****
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, ENG1 August 2014
I didn't learn much there as they were too busy to train me in the position to progress further