SPIN Employee Reviews

enjoyable experence
house co ordinator (Former Employee) –  Gillingham Kent27 December 2012
I enjoyed working with this group of individuals it was good fun and each day had different issues .atypical day would involve going to the lads house in the morning ensuring all safety policies had been followed I would then give the lads a call so the guys knew I was on the premises check the communication book for appointments or any problems that had occurred whilst I was not on the premisses.Any issues raised would then be called through to the office. The day would continue with what ever things that had been arranged the day before or if it was a free day the guys went off to there various clubs or had the opportunity to do what ever they wished this usually consisted of going swimming social gathering with other clients.All documentation would be written at the end of the day with any problems recorded or transferred to the office.
Pros
being able offer choices to the clients with the freedmen of using my own ensitive
Cons
sometimes the lads could be lazy with what was expected of them eg having a clean enviroment