Sphere Solutions

Sphere Solutions Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews
Started with sphere was promised a good buck silly me started without a wage offer,
Was then told it was £10 per hour through an umbrella company suprise suprise it then worked out £8 ph after all the blood suckers were paid, job was ok tho shame about getting robbed out of my pocket every week.
Agreed a amount for a 2 days work, got totally stitched up and got half! Not good. Promises promises to sort it but never got sorted. Get it in writing not verbal. Cheers
I did my 2 weks 5days 12 hours a day grafting it only to find out they work with umbrella company mostly all the agencys today work through umbrella company it is a joke it work out i was earning less than minimum wage, its not fair i was told my pay was 10.50 an hour so each hour umbrella company would take £3.00 of me that £30 a day. Its just awful how they can do this to people.
Will try to screw your hours over and try to pay you through umbrella company. Will try and change your negotiated pay saying you didn't do well at the job after you have done it. Very untrustworthy and dishonest. Very poor service. Disappointing.
The management team are pretty good, they have always kept me in work in the few years that I have been with them and they are easy to get along with and not too hard to get hold of if there is an issue that needs to be sorted.
Working at Sphere Solutions helped me develop as a young person in the world of work and how to handle difficult situations. I learnt how to efficiently complete tasks to the highest standards.
Now only pay through umbrella company!...
"Guess who pays the umbrella fees!"

Ok to work , for but like taking money

Out of your wages to pay for theirs