Play YouTube video button

Speedy Hire PLC Employee Review

View all Speedy Hire PLC reviews

Good place to work.
3.5 Tonne Driver (Current Employee) –  London City Airport22 May 2019
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at speedy, no day is the same iv been able to travel alot of the south coast and parts of the west.
All colleagues iv come into contact with have been brilliant, helpful friendly and generally a good crack. Hardest part of the job is finding equipment to fulfill orders. all in all iv enjoyed my time at speedy.
Pros
Nice up to date vans, good break at xmas.
Cons
Not enough equipment to serve the customers, ARP stock management.

Other Speedy Hire PLC Employee Reviews

Speedy hire
Driver (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London30 October 2019
I found my time at speedy hire a waste of my time due to the fact i was never given the chance of a promotion. I found management are racist if your not white they make your daily work life harder and get treated different to your white colleagues. I would never recommend Speedy hire to anybody unless you need a job really badly that would be a last option.
Current delivery driver Southwark London
Delivery Driver Multi Drop (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London19 October 2019
This is by far the best company I have worked for they are kind understanding caring helpful good communicators and also loads of training that was more than beneficial

I’m glad I have a job here and would recommend others to follow ..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Speedy Hire PLC. Our community is ready to answer.