Play YouTube video button

Speedy Hire PLC Employee Review

View all Speedy Hire PLC reviews

Would not recommend
Trainee Fitter (Former Employee) –  Paignton5 August 2019
I really enjoyed my actual job here however I was made to feel unsupported by management. Training that was promised simply did not happen, overtime was not paid for several months and when push came to shove I was dismissed without appropriate cause without so much as he good grace to pay me what I was owed. I should’ve known better than to think things would be different across the depots but they aren’t.
Cons
As above

Other Speedy Hire PLC Employee Reviews

Speedy hire
Driver (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London30 October 2019
I found my time at speedy hire a waste of my time due to the fact i was never given the chance of a promotion. I found management are racist if your not white they make your daily work life harder and get treated different to your white colleagues. I would never recommend Speedy hire to anybody unless you need a job really badly that would be a last option.
Current delivery driver Southwark London
Delivery Driver Multi Drop (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London19 October 2019
This is by far the best company I have worked for they are kind understanding caring helpful good communicators and also loads of training that was more than beneficial

I’m glad I have a job here and would recommend others to follow ..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Speedy Hire PLC. Our community is ready to answer.