Play YouTube video button
Speedy Hire PLC

Speedy Hire PLC Employee Review

View all Speedy Hire PLC reviews

Great place to work at depot level, but pay isn’t great for responsibilities
HGV Driver (Former Employee) –  Ringwood20 April 2019
I enjoyed my time at Speedy and I got on well with depot management and other colleagues. Job was great as was different everyday. Just a shame they don’t pay well for Class 2 drivers, and left as was offered job with 2.5 grand payrise. Would have stayed if money was better.
Pros
Good work life balance and job was varied so was interesting
Cons
Poor pay grade for the responsibilities that the class 2 and class 1 drivers had

Other Speedy Hire PLC Employee Reviews

Speedy hire
Driver (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London30 October 2019
I found my time at speedy hire a waste of my time due to the fact i was never given the chance of a promotion. I found management are racist if your not white they make your daily work life harder and get treated different to your white colleagues. I would never recommend Speedy hire to anybody unless you need a job really badly that would be a last option.
Current delivery driver Southwark London
Delivery Driver Multi Drop (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London19 October 2019
This is by far the best company I have worked for they are kind understanding caring helpful good communicators and also loads of training that was more than beneficial

I’m glad I have a job here and would recommend others to follow ..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Speedy Hire PLC. Our community is ready to answer.