Brilliant location, historic places, friendly staff to the most part.
Confident and proud.
I am proud to say I worked for Southwark Council. Southwark Council is a public sector that serves the people living in it Borough. We recognised them as our stake holders and therefore invest in them. I am also once a Southwark resident and I enjoyed the facilities that they provide. E.g. Leisure, Holiday clubs.
Great and diverse place to work
They put residents at the heart of what they do
Because it is a very rewarding job which can give you skills to work anywhere in the economy
- What is the organisational culture at Southwark Council?4 people answered
- Does Southwark Council require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does …4 people answered
- What benefits does Southwark Council offer?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Southwark Council?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Southwark Council?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Southwark Council about how to improve it?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Southwark Council?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Southwark Council?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Southwark Council a better place to work?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Southwark Council?2 people answered