South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust Employee Review

View all South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust reviews

Don't dare have a day off sick!!!!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wakefield7 June 2016
I was made ill by my job here because when staff leave they don't replace them instead you are expected to as my manager put it "shut up, put up & get on with it" at one stage I was doing my job as well as 2 others they didn't replace all for the same money.
My manager had no idea what I did or how difficult my working day was, my manager didn't even get in touch unless they wanted something. When you complain they tell you to get on with it, when you get ill they say you never told them there were problems!!!! I had to keep every email I sent to my manager as they continually lied & made excuses.
The clients were the best thing about my working day, they were what kept me in a horrible job for such a long time.
You never see management, they never keep you up to date with changes & even when you are off sick with doctors letters, ring, email & visit you at home until they have bullied you into a return to work at which point all the changes they promised never happen.
Cons
Uncaring trust for both staff & clients

Other South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews

Awful
practitioner (Former Employee) –  SWYFT17 September 2018
Worked for SWYFT for quite some time but eventually I had to get out.

The majority of management diabolical, really did not care about what you had to put up with. Some management quite abusive at times.

Some members of staff (on all levels) working themselves into an early grave whilst others shamelessly take the opportunity to do as little as possible (and get away with it due to management turning a blind eye).

Workloads not always shared out equally.

Witnessed bullying in more than one team.

Shame because many members of staff were really great people but it only takes a few bad eggs to spoil the whole environment.

Procedures changed regularly but not communicated to all staff, therefore some staff getting reprimanded due to those higher up not communicating effectively.

Some staff on lower pay bands than colleagues doing the same roles.

Not a good experience at all.
Pros
They don't listen
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  West Yorkshire3 July 2018
The majority of the staff are hardworking and friendly and trying to provide a level of care in difficult situations. The main problem is management do not listen to their workforce. I know money for the NHS is tight but they tell us there is no money available for extra staff and we have to "find time" to do the extra work of the missing colleagues but in my opinion feel they waste money on stupid things - definitely too many meetings.
Cons
Over worked and under staffed