South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Brilliant Workplace
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rotherham8 November 2017
Absolutely fabulous place to work, but very limited in job progression and not a lot of direct involvement from higher management tiers. A very diverse albeit small team
Don't dare have a day off sick!!!!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wakefield7 June 2016
I was made ill by my job here because when staff leave they don't replace them instead you are expected to as my manager put it "shut up, put up & get on with it" at one stage I was doing my job as well as 2 others they didn't replace all for the same money.
My manager had no idea what I did or how difficult my working day was, my manager didn't even get in touch unless they wanted something. When you complain they tell you to get on with it, when you get ill they say you never told them there were problems!!!! I had to keep every email I sent to my manager as they continually lied & made excuses.
The clients were the best thing about my working day, they were what kept me in a horrible job for such a long time.
You never see management, they never keep you up to date with changes & even when you are off sick with doctors letters, ring, email & visit you at home until they have bullied you into a return to work at which point all the changes they promised never happen.
Cons
Uncaring trust for both staff & clients
Workplace
(Temporary) Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Barnsley23 April 2012
A very busy fast pace office, with lots to do!!, alot of multi tasking. A great team. The hardest part was remembering names and unit numbers of children so that it can be accurately inputted onto the system. Did not have one enjoyable part i enjoyed the majority of the work given. I achieved a large knowledge of Speech & Language Therapy.