South Lanarkshire Leisure & Culture Employee Review

View all South Lanarkshire Leisure & Culture reviews

Fun and Interesting
Recreation Assistant/Gym Instructor/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  East Kilbride19 February 2015
My roles within these positions are mainly to manage the day to day running of the gym and the sport centres and this included tasks from ensuring the customers had an excellent experience to completing the days financing and organising rotas and covering shifts. As a receptionist I also had to manage the booking system for both the gym and the sport centres as well as be the first line of contact with all customers so making sure that they again had an excellent experience.
Pros
Every day is different
Cons
Unsociable hours

Other South Lanarkshire Leisure & Culture Employee Reviews

Good experience
Disability Sport Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, South Lanarkshire23 May 2019
I took up a professional enhancement placement with SLLC in October of 2016 and was responsible for organising disability sport events for those living with various impairments in South Lanarkshire. The experience in itself was valuable and one that I look back on with a sense of accomplishment seeing the young athletes faces light up.
Productive and a fun work place.
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, South Lanarkshire8 August 2018
South Lanarkshire Leisure Centre takes great care of their employees and treats them with the respect that they deserve, all of the staff team are easy to approach.