As a Peer Mentor you are nominated to apply for the role and have to be a second or third year degree student at the college.
Superb place to work, all staff are very friendly, helpful and forward thinking. Culture of support and no blame culture at lower levels of management (don't know about SLT). Great working environment and fab students.
- How are the working hours at South Essex College?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at South Essex College?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at South Essex College?Answered by South Essex College
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at South Essex College?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of South Essex College?One person answered
- What is the South Essex College employee discount?One person answered