Sorelle Support

Sorelle Support Employee Reviews

Hours are very flexible around commitments outside work and personal life. Lots of paid training is carried out and you are given the opportunity to complete an NVQ in Adult Health & Social Care. Management is very communicative and helpful. There is a real sense of solidarity among all staff and I love feeling like part of a team. Overall I love this job as it gets me out and about and every day is different, it's never boring!
Pros
Highly flexible hours, friendly & approachable management, good training/opportunity to gain a qualification
2 May 2018
Thank you so much for the review! Great to hear such positive feedback :)
I really enjoy my job at Sorelle. I work with a great bunch of people both colleagues and service users. Hours suited to fit me, great understanding and flexibility, management always try there best to accommodate staff. Very happy in my current employment
Pros
Flexibility
2 May 2018
The office work hard to keep our community team happy I am so pleased that it has been recognized! Thank you for the great service you are providing to our supported people in return.
Management team are friendly and supportive and work hard to fit around individuals personal lives, hours are flexible. Everyday is different working for Sorelle.
Pros
Supportive management, flexible hours, Paid training
2 May 2018
Thank you for your great review we are lucky to have wonderful people that make it happen here in the office and in the community! Team Work is Key!
I love working for Sorelle. Im so lucky to say that i love my job and enjoy going to work. It is very rewarding. The management are lovely. There is opportunity to progress within the company. You attend various courses and there is the option of completing an NVQ. Hours can be flexible and fit in with home life. The most enjoyable aspect of the job is helping service users meet their personal goals.
Pros
working with and understanding different needs
2 May 2018
Thank you for providing Sorelle with five stars we work hard to provide a great service to our supported people but equally want to mentor and develop the people that work here.
I have worked with Sorelle support for around a year now and will do for many more years to come, the management at Sorelle are very supportive and caring, they are hardworking as they want the best for there employees and supported people. We have an amazing team. I have a lot of fun and get to meet some amazing people here at Sorelle everyday and it’s always different everyday 😊 I love my job!! I have children and the management are great with flexibility and understanding.i have received a lot of different training that also was very fun but very clearly taught. I feel appreciated and management always recognise the good people are doing.
Pros
Lots of appreciation, gratitude and Understanding management, supportive team, different adventures everyday
2 May 2018
Thank You for such kind words! I'm really pleased to hear that your needs are being met by us as your employee. We are lucky to have such a great team and knowing that you intend on staying around for the foreseeable future is wonderful news!
I've worked for sorelle support for almost two years and I could not ask for more from a employer, they are supportive , flexible and encourage personal growth and career progression plus the service users we support are a fantastic bunch of people, to know I have helped make a difference to someone's life is very rewarding .
Pros
Flexible hours that can fit around homelife
2 May 2018
Thank you for your five star review! We really do want the people that work here to be happy in their job role so we are glad to hear we are on the right track.
A great team spirit at Sorelle. Always vibrant and never a dull moment. Flexible to fit around my family commitments and huge job satisfaction. Working with people to achieve personal goals has so many positives.
Pros
Flexible and rewarding
  1. Employee reviews