Sony Pictures Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good
Promo Producer (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London29 January 2017
Good vibes in the office but management, salaries and workload must be improved.
I have built most of my career as a promo producer in this company.
Productive and fun workplace
IT Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  London9 October 2015
Great place to work, excellent team and supportive management.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them as well as sharing my own skills and knowledge.
Productive - You don't get bored.
Producer - Freelancer (Current Employee) –  London, ENG19 August 2014
The scope of my role includes:

Project Management, organisation and planning of daily workload of the channels and to creatively direct a group of producers and video Editors, Audio Engineers, Freelancers and Voice Over talents efficiently and in line with the channels objectives.

Furthermore, I’m responsible for the creation of all promotion contents for the channels including: producing TV broadcast Promos, video editing, scriptwriting, motion/graphic design, sound design and delivering broadcast material.

More specifically, my main responsibilities involve:

- Organising and coordinating the monthly production of all types of promotions for our channels (including co-marketings and special promotions);

- Supervising and leading our producers both creatively and on an organisational level;

- Directing creatively brand campaigns and program launches across all media and working closely with the Marketing department to ensure brand consistency and high quality;

- Simultaneously running different promotional projects from conception through to final delivery, within tight deadlines and within budget constraints;
- Supervising reversioning and localisation.

I have experience in leading multi-disciplinary project teams i.e. 3D Animation, 2D animation, location and Studio shootings and also directing and supervising third party companies for brand related TV campaigns.

Daily I'm doing: video editing (Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro and Avid), motion graphics and color correction (Adobe After Effects), photo editing (Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture) and
  more... audio design.  less
Pros
Learning every day
Cons
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Licensing
Commercial Director (Current Employee) –  London W1F9LU29 September 2013
I personally think that my time in the Sony Licensing Group is fantastic. I have learnt a great deal of how to run the Licensing business, which is probably the closest you can get to entrepreneurship in a big corporate organization.

I really enjoy stepping up in a leadership role with Licensee Label Managers of my territories and in guiding their business. That’s something I am looking to do more of in my next role.

But also I enjoy the challenging annual Licensee negotiations, with the respective MD’s.

Want to know more about Sony Pictures?

Ask a question