Sodexo Employee Review

Encouraging working environment
Sales Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Huddersfield27 January 2018
A very team orientated company.
As a former employee was always supported in areas that may need other members then just myself.
The company offer many benefits and schemes which can be to your advantage! Multiple discounts with countless companies which you are also rewarded with points that you can transfer into money. I received £90 just for buying an object referred by Sodexo.
Sodexo is not just a simple company they have a range of careers, you also receive support through the company if you want to transfer into another career within the company.
Management were not afraid to have criticism so they can improve on themselves. No company is perfect but I have to say they do try to look after their staff. I would happily find a career with Sodexo again if given the chance.
Pros
Point schemes that transfer to money, opportunities to progress, weekly events within the company, employee reward scheme
Cons
Long hours, may be required to travel distances in short notice.

Other Sodexo Employee Reviews

Fast-Paced
Retail & Food Service (Current Employee) –  Belfast23 May 2018
They will literally take on anyone, which is great for unqualified students like me. Minimum wage and zero hours but this was ideal for full-time students.
The Senior Management leave a lot to be desired.
PCO (Current Employee) –  Addiewell18 May 2018
The staff and Senior Officers are great and try their best on a daily basis. Staff retention is appalling and the HR department does not understand how to recruit on time and the right people. The shifts are all jumbled up with no sequence and not working time compliant - there are shifts of only 5 hours and then other shifts of 14 hrs. It is not uncommon to work 24 hrs if an escort is required due to staffing levels. There is also a strong case of "jobs for the boys" where even if you are the correct person for the role external people will be brought in, including the bosses son! Sodexo is actually a great company but unfortunately Addiewell has bad management.
Pros
staff are decent, variety of roles
Cons
poor SMT and HR department, irregular shifts, intimidating boss and son.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sodexo. Our community is ready to answer.

53.6K