Sodexo Employee Review

Encouraging working environment
Sales Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Huddersfield27 January 2018
A very team orientated company.
As a former employee was always supported in areas that may need other members then just myself.
The company offer many benefits and schemes which can be to your advantage! Multiple discounts with countless companies which you are also rewarded with points that you can transfer into money. I received £90 just for buying an object referred by Sodexo.
Sodexo is not just a simple company they have a range of careers, you also receive support through the company if you want to transfer into another career within the company.
Management were not afraid to have criticism so they can improve on themselves. No company is perfect but I have to say they do try to look after their staff. I would happily find a career with Sodexo again if given the chance.
Pros
Point schemes that transfer to money, opportunities to progress, weekly events within the company, employee reward scheme
Cons
Long hours, may be required to travel distances in short notice.

Other Sodexo Employee Reviews

Cleaner
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Sandwich24 February 2018
I spent 4 years working for Sodexo at the Pfizers site Sandwich. during that time I found them to be a good company to work for, though the work was hard and demanding.
Pros
Demanding work
Cons
Job security
fun work place
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Winchester, Hampshire23 February 2018
My job title is shop assistance. I really enjoy my job doing different job role, handling cash, accepting deliveries ,stock check, baking and cooking , working at tills etc. I have learned lots of thing from my job like how to deal with costumer, working as a team, maintain good working relationship with colleagues, to be honest, trustworthy and flexibility .The work place is so friendly and helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sodexo. Our community is ready to answer.

53.4K