Sodexo Employee Review

Encouraging working environment
Sales Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Huddersfield27 January 2018
A very team orientated company.
As a former employee was always supported in areas that may need other members then just myself.
The company offer many benefits and schemes which can be to your advantage! Multiple discounts with countless companies which you are also rewarded with points that you can transfer into money. I received £90 just for buying an object referred by Sodexo.
Sodexo is not just a simple company they have a range of careers, you also receive support through the company if you want to transfer into another career within the company.
Management were not afraid to have criticism so they can improve on themselves. No company is perfect but I have to say they do try to look after their staff. I would happily find a career with Sodexo again if given the chance.
Pros
Point schemes that transfer to money, opportunities to progress, weekly events within the company, employee reward scheme
Cons
Long hours, may be required to travel distances in short notice.

Other Sodexo Employee Reviews

A typical day
Cleaner (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  130 Station Road, Sidcup, DA157AX13 August 2018
Anytime I would be in for work I would be content and understand exactly what needs to be done. Other staff were really helpful and made doing certain jobs easier by always being readily available to help when necessary.
Not the worst company I've worked for
Domestic Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Royal Stoke University Hospital10 August 2018
Worked for sodexo for approximately 6 months, doing night shifts. Loved my job but unfortunately the pay is poor towards what people with a trust contract get. If they paid the same rate of pay then they would be a great company to work for.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Poor pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sodexo. Our community is ready to answer.

53.8K