Sodexo Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Good
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Pewsey17 February 2018
Sodexo were a good employer. They provided a good working environment and the other employees were friendly and hard working. The job was very varied and enjoyable.
Worst company iv ever worked for
Cleaner Operative (Former Employee) –  Wales15 February 2018
Awful to work for. Bullys. Lost all my right to work stuff. Birth certificate bank details etc. Sacked because I kept asking for updates on my lost stuff. Still waiting to hear on all my personal details being found. Worked at the site for 9 yrs happily for another company. All changed when they took over. To many bosses not enough workers
Pros
Cons
Bullys
very friendly staff
Part time Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire2 February 2018
cleaning offices, toilets, corridors etc
How to provide a good service
very friendly and understanding
very British
keeping it clean when too many people are using the same area
the staff are amazing and very friendly
Pros
very co-operative
Cons
only just took over from previous agency
Very poor management
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Redditch, Worcestershire30 January 2018
My experence with this company was good at first but soon realised the amount expected to do was so unrealistic and no help or support from supervisers or managers. Also i was pushed out of the door for having a mental health condition!!
Loved working for Sodexo
Cleaner (full-time) (Former Employee) –  North Killingholme8 December 2017
Enjoyed coming into work, i've learned how to use buffers etc Great company to work for i really enjoyed day to day tasks, management are great. The hardest part was cleaning really dirty toilets but i always got on and never moaned. My main enjoyable times was spending time with other collages and managers.
Cleaning Operative (Current Employee) –  Derry23 November 2017
I currently have a part time job at sodexo as a cleaning operative. My day to day tasks involve cleaning offices and toilets and making sure Seagate Building is up to high standards at all times. The most enjoyable thing about my job is my team workers.
Pros
Free access to gym
Cons
Not enough hours
Really polite and good to work for
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Hitchin, Hertfordshire21 October 2017
Best experience I've ever had as it' was my first job and there really polite and bubbly people to work with I've never had any problems apart from one week my pat was due late other than that it's a really good experience of working with sodexo learnt a lot about cleaning
Pros
Own lunches
Cons
16 hours
Friendly
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester16 October 2017
Fun place to work. Get on with all staff. Good rate of pay, very friendly people in higher management made my job easy for me when they could. Very happy to work for this company.
Fun relaxed
Cleaning operative (Current Employee) –  Manchester. England24 September 2017
Iv found this a great place to work . I must do as iv been with them for 17+ years. The clients are really nice and each September you get to meet new recruits.
Pros
Very nice clients
Cons
Messy cadets
Interesting
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Torpoint, Cornwall2 September 2017
I worked as a cleaner in a naval base (HMS Raleigh) which was interesting to say the least as know and again you would come across some of the naval staff still working on there stuff but they would still talk to you as u clean around them
Terrible company to work for
Site Cleaner (Former Employee) –  East Riding of Yorkshire29 August 2017
Horrible working conditions, Training is laborious, Management don't have a clue what there doing,Distgusting dirty horrible job, there isn't any nice parts of this job.
Ok
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Cheltenham, Gloucestershire17 August 2017
Ok place to work and lovely staff,hard work for little salary,managment are ok and like to try to halp you where they can most of the time.free lunches for catering staff but not for cleaner staff,very well trained well you work there.
Best workplace ever
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Neyland17 July 2017
Working for Sodexo is challenging but fun, the manager of the cleaning department is excellent, if I had ever had an issue either big or small he was happy to help every time, one of the benefits of working for Sodexo is that they provide free transport from many of the major towns in Pembrokeshire
Pros
Free transport to and from work
Cons
long hours with small breaks
Good working environment.
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Tidworth13 July 2017
Love to work with all the different ethnic backgrounds peoples at Sodexo.
I have learned how to work as a team more effectively wither my co workers. Everyone is really polite to each other and friendly towards everyone in the work space.
An alright place to work i guess
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Bingley, West Yorkshire23 June 2017
Basic cleaning, vacuuming cleaning desks polishing taking bins out the usual tasks for a cleaning job, always had staff not knowing what was even going on management was fairly decent except complaints always ended up unheard instead of being followed up.
Pros
Low hours
Cons
Not enough money
Great first little job for scholl leaver
Domestic Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Gosport, Hampshire5 June 2017
This is a great little starter job for someone just leaving school. It put money in my pocket, and was a job until I could work out what I wanted to do moving forward.
Pros
Social
Cons
Cleaning
Hard work
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Whiteley, Hampshire26 April 2017
I work with a very nice. My job is very hard.The build were I work has 3floor and I am responsible to clean the whole building. My colegues are very nice and we have a lot fun.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour
Fun and enjoyable
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London5 April 2017
I found this job to be fun and enjoyable. However, I decided to leave as there were not enough hours available.

I was able to build a rapport with my other colleagues.
Fun workplace
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Auchincruive24 March 2017
I telly enjoyed my time working with sedexo really fun the people I work with were fantastic to work with. And would like to work with them again ....
Enjoyable
Domestic Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester16 March 2017
I learned a new job role and enjoyed what I did, I liked the people I worked with and enjoyed the job in general the hours were good also.
I would like a full time role doing this job my contract was on a zero hour basis so this was the only down fall

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sodexo. Our community is ready to answer.

53.4K